Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldyella

This is a player performance thread.

And Jose, as shit as he is, isn’t making him lose the ball in a dangerous position because of not concentrating enough, yet again.
Fair enough!

And yes Jose obviously isnt kicking the ball for him, but everyone is terrible, no one moves and just stands there waiting for the ball. Every player thread could have similar complaints about wanting sales.

starman

Another crap game. Don't worry, he's due a good one and then he will be the best midfielder in the world again....

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Bad game from him today. Nothing more needs to be said. He'll pick it up.
It's not just any bad game, he clearly played like he didn't give a feck. It's one thing to have a bad game with the player trying to do things to help the team, today's game was all about him and his stupid ego

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Pogba had a sinker, today, against Southampton.
To think that he is the most expensive CM in the World. Terrible.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Fair enough!

And yes Jose obviously isnt kicking the ball for him, but everyone is terrible, no one moves and just stands there waiting for the ball. Every player thread could have similar complaints about wanting sales.
I agree. But we know a lot of those players are passengers in games by nature. Some of them might bolster a really good side well. Pogba is meant to elevate a side though, and he can make a visible difference when switched on. When he isn’t he’s justifiably in the firing line imo. Plus he keeps making mistakes because of it that could be costly.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
It's not just any bad game, he clearly played like he didn't give a feck. It's one thing to have a bad game with the player trying to do things to help the team, today's game was all about him and his stupid ego
This. This cnut looked like he was trying to sabotage the whole game plan in a not very subtle way ffs. Who cares about his ability when he's sulking like a kid losing over 3 goals difference in PES.

Fergie would send him back to the reserves after this.

el3mel

*shrug*, it is always the same. Tries for about 15-20 minutes and then jogs around when nothing is doing. Roll on next game, nothing will change. Users will express concern and annoyance, the other users will defend him to the death. Such is the cycle. Just keep rolling the dice and hope he plays well every game. Not the recipe I'd have for a top team but it is what it is. It won't be changed while Ed is the by-proxy DOF.
Will be ridiculous if anyone cares to defend him today.

His attitude is one of the worst in the teams when he's not in the mood. He's painfully hard to be liked. Just an immature child playing only when he cares.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
This. This cnut looked like he was trying to sabotage the whole game plan in a not very subtle way ffs. Who cares about his ability when he's sulking like a kid losing over 3 goals different in PES.

Fergie would send him back to the reserves after this.
That ridiculous flick he tried a few seconds before Lukaku gave us that moment says it all about him, Pogba is a big child at times.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
2-2 and he's strolling around... terrible attitude.

He's a great player and it's obvious he'd thrive playing for a great team but he's most definitely not a player that should be the star of a team.

el3mel

It's ridiculous when you look at us and find our most expensive players are our laziest and moodiest ones, Lukaku and Pogba. Simply you have to laugh. Our 2 big players show up only when they are in a good mood.

redzombie

if he's looking for a way out, he's going the wrong way about it. No other top team would touch him with a barge pole.

Kostov

What a pathetic individual this guy is. This is why me along with so many United fans will never warm up to him, he gives zero feck about the club.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
0 fecks given mode. Probably someone else's fault.

Hammondo

Hes been massively overrated here. He cannot run the midfield and we need someone to take control of it.

HJ12

Terrible, terrible performance. The amount of times he got us into crap situations today by overplaying in dangerous situations was ridiculous. It's like he left his brain in the dressing room and decided to do wierd sh*t everywhere.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
It's nothing new. World Cup winner so it's fine.

gza the genius

I honestly don't understand how anyone can blame him. Mourinho is clearly taking the piss so why should Pogba bother.

Obviously, it's not a great attitude but I can't blame him, or most of the players really.

Glaswegian

I don't think he is a bad player, there is clearly a player in there, and I don't think it helps that Mourinho plays in him in a deeper position. However, his attitude stinks, for a so-called world class player he doesn't seem to give an eff, I'd rather have guys like O'Shea and Phil Neville in the team who when asked to play out of position give 100% every single time. Could you imagine Pogba with that kind of attitude? Maybe then we'd see some world-class performances.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
I honestly don't understand how anyone can blame him. Mourinho is clearly taking the piss so why should Pogba bother.

Obviously, it's not a great attitude but I can't blame him, or most of the players really.
Doubt the match goers share that pathetic sentiment. Paying expensive tickets to see their best player do his best to undermine the team?

Impossible for him to play well in this team. He takes a touch, looks up to pass and.... nothing. Everybody is stood still. That's when he starts to overplay it. We'll lose him in the summer, he'll be absolutely immense in his new club, and we'll be kicking ourselves. He looks like he's given up with this team.

Djemba-Djemba

You can't be fecking serious?

We shouldn't blame him for blatantly not giving a shit? It's disgraceful.

Where's his professional and personal pride?

Yagami

Good post resistant
Not even mad at him. I lost count at the amount of times he looked up, saw literally 0 movement, and got frustrated. He obviously cares.

Canagel

He helped create the first goal with a defence splitting pass lest we forget.
But he's not interested or happy in his work environment . That much is very clear

Godfather

Poor game but he actually played some good defense splitting passes that Lukaku simply failed to control

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
He controls his own fate here at United. He's good enough to carry this team on his back. Whether he wants to or not is his choice.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Horrible performance but he was far from our worst player today.

drdoityourself

Seeing the match going fans I follow on Twitter absolutely hammering him. He was very poor but movement next to him, and in front of him was non existent. A creative midfielder will look shite 9 times out of ten if you field him with this personnel in this system.

It seems the theme from those fans nearest the club, they despise talent that isn't 100% on show for every game, they will never be hard on a player that is willing but desperately not good enough.

This team and the culture around it do not promote talent, as we are seeing more frequently now with Zaha, Memphis and Januzaj.
The triers are given 7-8 years to tread water in this team, the talent is driven away by negative environment.

The people who watch this and make Pogba the object of their anger, deserve this football that's on show.

DaleT

Shambolic, woeful, disgraceful, awful, poor, rubbish...just some of the words I can use to describe him today.

Mourinho has his critics this year, but one thing he has got right this season is stripping this joke of the vice-captaincy.

If he wants to go that much, let’s just sell him and January and get it over and done with, fed up of his half bothered attitude in some games, we need players on that pitch that would die for this club, Pogba is not one of them.

I am done with him.

He'lmurderyah15

you are surely having a laugh ya??????????????????????????

Frank Grimes

He clearly wants to leave but that's no excuse for not giving 100% every game he still has left for us. I can't wait until he is gone tbh as a lack of effort or caring is just not acceptable and it is so pervasive within the squad, especially coming from someone of Pogba's stature. The other players will be thinking, if he doesn't give a s**t, why should we?

Zoo

I thought he was fine in the first half but had little movement ahead of him to work with. Poor second half though.

Mourinho once again can barely disguise who he is targetting and it’s almost a different one each week unless your surname is Matic or Fellaini.

Most of the players have had enough of Jose, it’s obvious.

Bo_7iDaR

This guy is ten times as petulant as Ronaldo ever was for us with not even a tenth of the performances or ability to justify it. To think I used to be a little disappointed with Ronaldo in his last season for us for having taken his foot off the gas compared to his previous season. This total manchild is taking the utter piss now. "I'm finally back home"... yeah right.

el3mel

He helped create the first goal with a defence splitting pass lest we forget.
But he's not interested or happy in his work environment . That much is very clear
I'll drive him personally to a new club if he wants to.

There's no guarantee he'll love the environment under the new manager and he's simply too moody and plays only when he likes. Feck him off and use the money to pay other quality players that will play consistently.

United post SAF has been nothing more hanging on purple patches and false downs of players and managers. No consistency at all, just false hopes and hanging on them. Feck him off if he doesn't want to be here. Take Mourinho, Lukaku and Sanchez with him too. Let's clean all these big names that are just doing nothing except taking their wages per week.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I'll drive him personally to a new club if he wants to.

There's no guarantee he'll love the environment under the new manager and he's simply too moody and plays only when he likes. Feck him off and use the money to pay other quality players that will play consistently.

United post SAF has been nothing more hanging on purple patches and false downs of players and managers. No consistency at all, just false hopes and hanging on them. Feck him off if he doesn't want to be here. Take Mourinho, Lukaku and Sanchez with him too. Let's clean all these big names that are just doing nothing except taking their wages per week.
I am well in this camp, well said.

jem

Well that's the difference between a player like Pogba and a player like Luis Suarez (loathsome personal features aside,) who upon arrival at a pretty mediocre Liverpool side hit the ground running and never stopped working. Of course people will say he was angling for a move to a bigger club, but then hasn't Pogba also been doing that, just without the workrate?

Mourinho has been a massive failure, but that doesn't absolve the likes of Pogba, Matic, Sanchez and Lukaku, players with enough seasons under their belts to understand how this thing works, players who are paid handsomely to be leaders yet have shown little in the way of leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.