Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
As much as i think he's our most talented player, the Pogba shitshow never seems to stop.

It's a ever tiring, ever repeating, circus of media crap.
It's never going to stop and even if he leaves it will be someone else, until we are successful again. It used to be Rooney until 2016.

Ban

Football isn't the usual line of work so best not compare it with the real world we live in.
There is a level of power play between players and the higher ups that no one in the real world can dream to have.
I agree with that. Those kind of comparisons rarely work.

spiriticon

It's never going to stop and even if he leaves it will be someone else, until we are successful again. It used to be Rooney until 2016.
After Pogba I can't see who else might be a media target tbh. Martial maybe the most likely but his profile isn't quite on the same level as our stars of the past.

Maybe it's also a good thing we didn't sign Erling Haaland, otherwise he'd be the obvious next target.

TsuWave

Man is about to undertake surgery as a cover-up. The dedication. Pogba’s a thespian. Haven’t seen a method actor this talented since Joaquin Phoenix.

Strelok

This is a fake hospital bed, a fake nurses voice and the camera this was filmed on is fake!
No idea it's fake or not.

However if he's about to undergo an operation then the film should be about the operation room imo. Which should look like this:

Bwuk

Hopefully he recovers fast from the surgery. We've badly missed him this season.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

However if he's about to undergo an operation then the film should be about the operation room imo. Which should look like this:
It's called a pre op room you absolute weapon :lol:

Apokalips

It's called a pre op room you absolute weapon :lol:
The lengths some of our "fans" will go to try and make out that Paul is a horrible human who hates the club, is outrageous!

There was a time when media campaigns against our guys brought us together. Post Fergie the hysteria is real and people don't know what to do with themselves.

Rolaholic

He's posting vids all drugged up after just getting cut open due to the rabid fans who have been calling his injury a lie for weeks :lol:

Shame that even feels the need to but we have a lot of toxic fans who want to paint him as some sort of evil machiavellian figure out to destroy the club :houllier:

Thought this was satire but I don't see any white text...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The lengths some of our "fans" will go to try and make out that Paul is a horrible human who hates the club, is outrageous!

There was a time when media campaigns against our guys brought us together. Post Fergie the hysteria is real and people don't know what to do with themselves.
I've never known anybody be hated by a certain section of their own fans as much as Pogba, it's genuinely bonkers. It's mainly Mourinho's fault tbh, ever since he labelled him a virus it's never been the same - he made the fans side with either player or manager which was a ridiculous attempt at a power coup by Mourinho and it failed.

JPRouve

Scout
Why not? It's 2020, don't be such a crumpet. He is such a cool dude :P
Because I have been in his position and while you can move relatively normally, you are in the clouds. One of his relatives should have taken his phone.

Rolaholic

What did they give him? :lol:
Anesthetics tend to wear off after a few hours post-op but you're definitely quiet gone/delirious immediately after waking up

The strong pain killers after will make anyone look and feel like they're at a rave too :lol:

JPRouve

Scout
What did they give him? :lol:
I don't know but I remember when the anaethesist asked me to count from 10 to 0, I was out around 7. And when I woke, I was dizzy but also had access to morphine pills.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I hope he comes back as soon as possible. Our frontline is finally scoring and with Pogba back we will be creating more chances.

It's amazing how people are creating thread asking how much money is acceptable for him. If we sell Pogba we will take step back and I don't know if we can afford that another year. Buying a player of his caliber might not be possible again for sometime so keeping him as long as possible (fit) is the best option we have. Selling him season after next is better than next as it gives us enough time to replace him properly.

Anesthetics tend to wear off after a few hours post-op but you're definitely quiet gone/delirious immediately after waking up

The strong pain killers after will make anyone look and feel like they're at a rave too :lol:
I don't know but I remember when the anaethesist asked me to count from 10 to 0, I was out around 7. And when I woke, I was dizzy but also had access to morphine pills.
Oh dear :lol:

I've come to accept that he's leaving in the summer by now, no chance he stays, but it's disappointing how he is behaving this year. Of course he is not faking his injury, but pretty much all professional footballers are carrying various aches and niggles somewhere as they progress through their careers. They're strapped up, dosed up with cortisone or whatever else they need to get through games. I'd bet money any other player in Pogba's situation would have returned long ago, but it seems like he is using his last year with us as gardening leave to address all his problems ready for his new club.

Caliban

Strange video. Yet, there is crucial Mr. Pogba of Manchester United makes them, or else conspirators like say Paul Ince et.al will only fuel ..

`Ole should drag Paul Pogba into a room and demand what he really wants for his future`, .. really .. it`s not like .. we are in the middle ages :lol: (pun intended). Your opinion holds nothing for me Paul Ince, you didn`t do well at my beloved club growing up : "You don't know what you're doing" and "We want Incey out" .. Blackburn

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
I've come to accept that he's leaving in the summer by now, no chance he stays, but it's disappointing how he is behaving this year. Of course he is not faking his injury, but pretty much all professional footballers are carrying various aches and niggles somewhere as they progress through their careers. They're strapped up, dosed up with cortisone or whatever else they need to get through games. I'd bet money any other player in Pogba's situation would have returned long ago, but it seems like he is using his last year with us as gardening leave to address all his problems ready for his new club.
Are you serious? You are asking player to play through injury? Maybe you are advocating same for Scott? Or is it just reserved for Pogba? Funny how you are even putting your money on bet as if it makes any difference.

DoomSlayer

There is more on his Instagram. It was so hilarious, they were telling him there is chocolate spread for his toast and he was so surprised saying "chocolate?", his face was priceless. :lol:

Then he said "I'm so high right now, I can drink my own pee pee" and I died of laughter, I watch it a few times and still can't stop laughing man, it's incredible. :lol: Someone please save that part and post it, it's pure gold!

Edit: He already deleted that part, nooooooooooo... :(

There is more on his Instagram. It was so hilarious, they were telling him there is chocolate spread for his toast and he was so surprised saying "chocolate?", his face was priceless. :lol:

Then he said "I'm so high right now, I can drink my own pee pee" and I died of laughter, I watch it a few times and still can't stop laughing man, it's incredible. :lol: Someone please save that part and post it, it's pure gold!

Theres more :devil: :lol:

podurban2

It’s still on his facebook story!! Haha and he just posted a clip where he realized his videos were bonkers :lol:

Are you serious? You are asking player to play through injury? Maybe you are advocating same for Scott? Or is it just reserved for Pogba? Funny how you are even putting your money on bet as if it makes any difference.
Pretty much every professional footballer plays through some kind of small knock or minor injury. They're almost never at 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.