6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomSlayer

It’s still on his facebook story!! Haha and he just posted a clip where he realized his videos were bonkers :lol:
It was great to see it, at least for me, a reminder that superstar players have normal human behaviour as well. Pure comedy gold, people hating on Pogba for these videos are wankers because it's obvious he felt the need to prove the whole new injury thing isn't fake.

I also got caught up in the moment when the information came out last week and was mad as feck but I feel embarrassed now for my reactions. I was always desperate for Pogba to be successful at our club because his personality is very endearing, but strong emotions or affections can also lead to hate, a flaw in my character that I have to deal with.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It was great to see it, at least for me, a reminder that superstar players have normal human behaviour as well. Pure comedy gold, people hating on Pogba for these videos are wankers because it's obvious he felt the need to prove the whole new injury thing isn't fake.

I also got caught up in the moment when the information came out last week and was mad as feck but I feel embarrassed now for my reactions. I was always desperate for Pogba to be successful at our club because his personality is very endearing, but strong emotions or affections can also lead to hate, a flaw in my character that I have to deal with.
I think so too. It's clear Ole has had a word recently and Pogba is trying to share more with the fans.

He clearly doesn't listen / read the press, and while everybody on twitter / Redcafe / newspapers / tv shows all go crazy and talk about him "not being bothered about the club and selfish" I truly don't think this is the case.

It is funny to see him feeling like that, I hope he didn't enjoy it a little too much :D

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I've come to accept that he's leaving in the summer by now, no chance he stays, but it's disappointing how he is behaving this year. Of course he is not faking his injury, but pretty much all professional footballers are carrying various aches and niggles somewhere as they progress through their careers. They're strapped up, dosed up with cortisone or whatever else they need to get through games. I'd bet money any other player in Pogba's situation would have returned long ago, but it seems like he is using his last year with us as gardening leave to address all his problems ready for his new club.
jesus....so you’re saying he won’t play for us again this season ? Just to be on the safe side.

Silas

I've come to accept that he's leaving in the summer by now, no chance he stays, but it's disappointing how he is behaving this year. Of course he is not faking his injury, but pretty much all professional footballers are carrying various aches and niggles somewhere as they progress through their careers. They're strapped up, dosed up with cortisone or whatever else they need to get through games. I'd bet money any other player in Pogba's situation would have returned long ago, but it seems like he is using his last year with us as gardening leave to address all his problems ready for his new club.
How can you compare needing surgery to an ache or niggle?

TsuWave

this is so dumb :houllier:

Apokalips

It's correct. Which poster do you think it is? I'll give you one guess :lol:
Has to be that fergiesarmy bloke surely? Literally any thread I pop my head in I see him creating fan fiction about Pogba betraying United.

Honestly posters like him are a big reason I don't frequent these boards as much anymore.

Stacks

Pretty much every professional footballer plays through some kind of small knock or minor injury. They're almost never at 100%.
If he doesn't play through injury (which we have no idea of the extent and actually required surgery) then he is chilling?

You hate to see it

Stadjer

How is that even possible?? :lol:
To be fair.. when you are basically the only person who is categorically denying that Pogba has any footballing ability you are going to rack up a lot of posts. There are (unfortunatly) a lot of people who dislike Pogba and want him out but basically all of the Pogba out people will admit that Pogba isnt totally shit at football. If you are the (only) person who claims that Pogba is shit at football and keep repeating stuff like ''hasnt scored a open play goal'', ''misses all penalties'', ''his stats suck'', ''earns too much'' and basically argue with everyone to convince them that Pogba is the worst player ever in a United shirt, you are going to get loads of posts.

Although more posts by yourself than the three people following you have together does seem a bit obsessive :lol:

How can you compare needing surgery to an ache or niggle?
Lots of athletes at professional level have little issues that could be fixed by surgery or prolonged rest, but postpone it until the end of a season or even until after their careers. Something like an ankle injury can be strapped up so it doesn't cause problems, where surgery might provide a more permanent fix but at the expense of a few months out. I saw loads of it even at lower level football and know lots of rugby players who went through the same thing.

DoomSlayer

I think so too. It's clear Ole has had a word recently and Pogba is trying to share more with the fans.

He clearly doesn't listen / read the press, and while everybody on twitter / Redcafe / newspapers / tv shows all go crazy and talk about him "not being bothered about the club and selfish" I truly don't think this is the case.

It is funny to see him feeling like that, I hope he didn't enjoy it a little too much :D
Yeah, I would love it if Pogba interacts more with the fanbase like this, he is very charismatic person in general.

I just hope we get 2-3 players in midfield and attack to elevate the quality, we can truly play good football but we lack depth so much and we just need a proper playmaker.

laughtersassassin

Needs to leave in the summer. Not interested in him being next year cause we will probably be worse next year and I'd rather not have a ready made scapegoat.

DoomSlayer

Needs to leave in the summer. Not interested in him being next year cause we will probably be worse next year and I'd rather not have a ready made scapegoat.
You're being overly dramatic. We need him more than ever and I'd actually rather we keep him until his contract expires, because we lack quality players anyway and this board is totally incompetent in getting new ones in.

fergiesarmy1

Has to be that fergiesarmy bloke surely? Literally any thread I pop my head in I see him creating fan fiction about Pogba betraying United.

Honestly posters like him are a big reason I don't frequent these boards as much anymore.
I have five Pogbaistas arguing with every post I make, sorry if I try replying to a post with my own view must have misunderstood what a forum is for.

laughtersassassin

You're being overly dramatic. We need him more than ever and I'd actually rather we keep him until his contract expires, because we lack quality players anyway and this board is totally incompetent in getting new ones in.
Yep we do need him more than ever but I'm headed tbh. Shit is hitting the fan more and more for the club. I'd rather the real issues get highlighted rather than obscured by the people who seek to blame Pogba for so much if our problem.

Sounds dramatic but happens every season. Sure look at this one. Pogba hs been injured most if it but people seek to blame him so much he is still a major talking point.

Club might just have to hit rock bottom is all.

DoomSlayer

Yep we do need him more than ever but I'm headed tbh. Shit is hitting the fan more and more for the club. I'd rather the real issues get highlighted rather than obscured by the people who seek to blame Pogba for so much if our problem.

Sounds dramatic but happens every season. Sure look at this one. Pogba hs been injured most if it but people seek to blame him so much he is still a major talking point.

Club might just have to hit rock bottom is all.
We might hit rock bottom and not come back from it for 30+ years. Or ever in fact, we don't have a divine right to be a top club.

laughtersassassin

We might hit rock bottom and not come back from it for 30+ years.
Yep, terrible owners and fans too lazy or who don't care enoy to protest it. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Would break my heart but not surprise me.

After 2010 our fans regressed into this sad state pretending that if you protest you are a bad fan. But the fans who protest for me show they care more than those who sign blindly.

DoomSlayer

Yep, terrible owners and fans too lazy or who don't care enoy to protest it. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Would break my heart but not surprise me.

After 2010 our fans regressed into this sad state pretending that if you protest you are a bad fan. But the fans who protest for me show they care more than those who sign blindly.
The problem is our fanbase has rarely been united and has turned out to be extremely toxic. Look at how Liverpool fans dealt with Hicks and Gillett.

I've seen fans wish death to each other on social media for difference of opinion, talking about who makes money from what and just being straight dickheads to each other all the time. No unity, no sense of pride or being a part of a tight community. I'm sorry to say but a lot of the fans are purely glory hunters, whilst others are just delusional and uneducated on what the real issues at the club are.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Think that's mainly down to one poster who has 432 posts in this thread, the next highest is 125 :lol:
How many pages would that one poster have :lol:

Would be good if we could just group all 'fergiesarmy' posts together in ten pages or so.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Conspiracy theory from random emotional fans on the net is one thing, but the so-called pros who are allowed to openly character defame has been pretty unacceptable in my view. Never have I seen such reaction to a footballer being injured in all my years watching football. Where pundits and TV panels are openly attacking the player who is injured and using it as some sort of measure of his commitment. After his last set-back, pundits have felt it acceptable to openly come out and say he should leave ‘because it’s not working’ or something. I’ve never ever seen such a campaign regarding an injured player.

Or perhaps I should say ‘injured’ player, in following Redcafe trend.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Other players also get injured and miss football matches as a result, you are aware right?

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Shame he’s having to post videos of him pre and post op and leaving to prove he’s had an operation

Status
Not open for further replies.