6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walters_19_MuFc

No chance he leaves now - he won’t want to be upstaged by a new kid on the block.

pogba will be back and flying ready for the euros. I suspect we might use him from the left wing with a free role, stick James on the right to keep some width.

fred and mctominay as the engine room for the 2 playmakers. It will be lovely.
It's not even that. If United were playing at the highest level, Pogba wouldn't want to leave. He came back to win stuff.

mancan92

Simply if pogba sees the team continuing this good little run of form and gettiing champions league he will absolutely want to stay. Probably watching Bruno the last couple of games has got the juices flowing and wanting to get out there.

laughtersassassin

L'Equipe saying he'll be back in training early next week.
Good. About as expected give a week or two. I'm sure other though are sure he is taking it slow as he doesn't wanna play.

Will need him back for this CL push especially if Martial is injured.

People will be surprised how quick this whole situation could change. If we keep up these performeces and make top 4 with Pogba involved the toxicity will fade fast.

And hopefully that's what happens cause it's best for Manchester United.

Macca7

Good. About as expected give a week or two. I'm sure other though are sure he is taking it slow as he doesn't wanna play.

Will need him back for this CL push especially if Martial is injured.

People will be surprised how quick this whole situation could change. If we keep up these performeces and make top 4 with Pogba involved the toxicity will fade fast.

And hopefully that's what happens cause it's best for Manchester United.
What happens when we inevitably hit a sticky patch again? Pogba spits his dummy out and Riaola starts mouthing off again, toxicity resumes. The sooner we are rid of him and his agent the better. Can't believe people still want him here. Bruno has come in and in 3 or 4 games made us look better than Pogba ever has.

Rolaholic

Let's go, we might get to see him,Bruno and Fred in Midfield yet after all :drool:

Dante

Average bang
He won't start his first game in months against an opponent that's so difficult.

If he wants to play the full 90 against City, he'll need to make a comeback a week or two earlier.

laughtersassassin

What happens when we inevitably hit a sticky patch again? Pogba spits his dummy out and Riaola starts mouthing off again, toxicity resumes. The sooner we are rid of him and his agent the better. Can't believe people still want him here. Bruno has come in and in 3 or 4 games made us look better than Pogba ever has.
My point is just Bruno is not enough. Just Pogba is not enough.....

We need multiple players of their quality.

Also for me Pogba hasn't done anything wrong this season unless actually being injured is a crime. Sure he wants to go right now but I can understand why and accept that.

His agent is a twat but at the same time it's understandable why even if it is fecking irritating.

If he changes his mind I'd be happy too. All he ever wanted was for us to actually be good.

Ludens the Red

He should show some leadership and tell his agent to shut his mouth.
Exactly. How hard is it.

A simple text message will suffice.
Here’s a template...

“Hi Mino, you know how this club are paying mine and your wages and making us really rich, how about you not slag them off at every opportunity you fat, insufferable, parasite “. Cheers Paul Lamine Pogba.

It’s almost as if he hasn’t done this because he doesnt give a feck.

Alemar

We can actually play two of Fred, McT and Matić plus a duo of Bruno+Pogba, it may work very well. This way, it would be in vain for opposition to man mark Bruno or Pogba.

So, Fred, McT and Matić will be rotated between them, with Mata used for occasional rotation of Bruno or Pogba. Certainly, not much room for Lingard or Pereira remains, but this could only be a good thing

Lee565

Pogba might have to make do with playing out on the left wing when he comes back, no reason to move Fernandes from a central attacking position and mctominay and fred look like they have great chemistry together.

Pogba should have to earn his way into getting back central position spot in midfield

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Guys, you have to look at the fact that Pogba joined us at a time where it looked like we were going back to the top again. We're the worst we've ever been since fergie retired so it makes absolutely no sense for pogba to sacrifice his career for a club whose fans don't want him here.
Rel, you have to look at the fact that we don't care anymore.

Dude's a circus and he'd be better off at a Hollywood type club like Bayern or Real.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Pogba might have to make do with playing out on the left wing when he comes back, no reason to move Fernandes from a central attacking position and mctominay and fred look like they have great chemistry together.

Pogba should have to earn his way into getting back central position spot in midfield
Ole will play his best team when it’s available. I suspect he sees Pogba in that team. Rashford will also come straight back into the team when fit.

Dve

Reports from France suggest he could be back already for the City game.

zenith

He'll have to earn his place back in the starting 11. As of now, can't see a place for him in a standard 3 man midfield

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
No downside to this now.

If he either doesn't want to play or causes any issues, then we're no worse off then now, and there's only 2 1/2 months of the season left.

But if he comes back and plays well, then we benefit massively.

ReddBalls

Thing is, Pogba never really had competition at United before now. There never were any midfielders at his level at the club. With Fernandes, United actually have a player who can do the job he was brought in to do at (at least) the same level. Hopefully, it will make him raise his game, and that might be fun.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Exactly. How hard is it.

A simple text message will suffice.
Here’s a template...

“Hi Mino, you know how this club are paying mine and your wages and making us really rich, how about you not slag them off at every opportunity you fat, insufferable, parasite “. Cheers Paul Lamine Pogba.

It’s almost as if he hasn’t done this because he doesnt give a feck.
He hasn't done that as he wants to leave (which is unfortunately understandable) and we are more likely to be willing to sell if this kind of drama is around. If there's no drama we'd likely price him out of a move, whereas with it we may be willing to settle for a lesser price that other clubs would actually pay.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
I don't like to wish injuries on anyone, even in reverse, but I really hope that Pogba has in fact been injured this whole season. It would be horrible if he either has been frozen out or just hasn't featured simply because he wants out and didn't care to play against the smaller teams, but soon as the team looks good he want to come back and play for a move against City. I hope that isn't close to the reality, but with him and his agent you just never know. What a circus.

Funnily enough I felt that he always got injured before our games against City. I only remember two games he played against them but that might be the memory playing tricks.

Rolaholic

More of the virus infecting his teammates with his negative influence :eek:

laughtersassassin

It's actually always been so funny to me that the media created a bad for the dressing room narrative with him.

Literally he is the type of person that is great for dressing rooms.

mancan92

Literally every player has had only great things to say about pogba. That’s why it’s so funny all this virus talk. He’s one of the most popular players in every dressing room he is in.

marktan

People forget that he was our best player in that spell ole had when he first took over..

For me it's a win win with Pogba. If he comes back we have a good player, if he leaves we get £80m+ for him. Either helps us.

Just hopefully we stop playing him as a DM, he's an AM. Further back either Fred or Mctominay are more useful for their energy.

laughtersassassin

People forget that he was our best player in that spell ole had when he first took over..

For me it's a win win with Pogba. If he comes back we have a good player, if he leaves we get £80m+ for him. Either helps us.

Just hopefully we stop playing him as a DM, he's an AM. Further back either Fred or Mctominay are more useful for their energy.
80 mil plus might help us. Depends if it is spent at all and on top of what other budget we also have

Last edited:

TsuWave

Literally every player has had only great things to say about pogba. That’s why it’s so funny all this virus talk. He’s one of the most popular players in every dressing room he is in.
Even players at rival locker rooms speak highly of him. Martinelli being the most recent example.

Besides being a winner on the pitch, he's a devout Muslim who doesn't drink nor smoke, married man, who's liked by anyone that works with him. All his managers, bar Mourinho, have described him as the model professional and incredible influence in the locker room. As a teenager he had enough confidence and ability to step away from the shadows of arguably the greatest manager of all time to go prove himself, which he did, and turn himself into a superstar.

That's without mentioning he's a Carrington graduate and a substantial amount of his football ideals were instilled by us. I still remember when he said United should be playing attacking football, and was turned into public enemy #1 for saying what he was taught here.

The witch hunt against him is hilarious. The tone was set when people took issue with him expressing himself through haircuts and it never relented from there.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
Even players at rival locker rooms speak highly of him. Martinelli being the most recent example.

Besides being a winner on the pitch, he's a devout Muslim who doesn't drink nor smoke, married man, who's liked by anyone that works with him. All his managers, bar Mourinho, have described him as the model professional and incredible influence in the locker room. As a teenager he had enough confidence and ability to step away from the shadows of arguably the greatest manager of all time to go prove himself, which he did, and turn himself into a superstar.

That's without mentioning he's a Carrington graduate and a substantial amount of his football ideals were instilled by us. I still remember when he said United should be playing attacking football, and was turned into public enemy #1 for saying what he was taught here.

The witch hunt against him is hilarious. The tone was set when people took issue with him expressing himself through haircuts and it never relented from there.
Didn't Jose also say he's professional

Status
Not open for further replies.