6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracture90

After the season restarted, he has looked more and more like the player we originally thought we had signed. Quality player and he looks even better when he's got good attackers in front of him and Fernandes next to him. Has to be kept over the Summer as an absolute priority for next season.
This is where is strongly disagree. He was always playing like that, always class, only difference being he was playing in a putrid system where he was expected to do literally everything.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Excellent game, his passing is ridiculous. From deep he was spraying passes like peak Scholes. Made some great runs and passes, his dribbling is so good too. Complete player.

RedIan

Great game for Pogba. His attitude has improved so much... maybe the Bruno influence? Plays it simple when he should, plays killer passes when they are on. Pace and power running with the ball. And a great goal.. good to see him happy at the club again ii think thats down to Bruno.

laughtersassassin

This is where is strongly disagree. He was always playing like that, always class, only difference being he was playing in a putrid system where he was expected to do literally everything.
This.

A lot of Midfielders are rated in their teams ability on not there own.

Think of Henderson chap is a good midfielder but nothing exceptional, but as soon as Liverpool are having a great season he is the player of the season? And this is a season where KDB is most likely going to break the assot record. Nonsense.

Pogba had the opposite problem. He always created, he never hid from the ball but as long as he operated in a failing team he was the one blamed for every single dropped point. There was no way he could win.

meamth

That last 20 minutes was Pogba last season.

But I still prefer him at the back spraying passes.

Kag

Pretty much. If he played like he did tonight in a team that otherwise struggles for goals (like we previously have been) then he gets panned for being passive.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Good performance tonight and a good goal. I like Pogba being a little more under the radar, and I hope he likes it too.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Good solid performance. Glad he got a goal too to buoy his confidence and team contribution. Hopefully can continue such form all the way to Europa Final.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can't fathom selling him. Even 200m won't get us a better midfielder.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Been a while since I’ve seen muppet salivating of:

‘We can definitely afford it:

In:

- inferior player
- inferior player
- inferior player

Out:

Pogba - £100m
Some other rubbish for 50p.’

Devil81

We're finally seeing the Pogba of France, allowing the attacking players to play.

He no longer has the burden of trying to carry a half arsed team every week.

Rolaholic

He sounded skipper like in the post-match interview when he was asked about Greenwood and said that he's going to keep pushing him to get to the top

Can only imagine how much his developement would benefit from having Pogba around

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
That feeling of a gulf in talent and physicality compared to the rest of the pitch - I don't know who matches that. Maybe peak Yaya, but he wasn't as quick with his feet.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Like we always said, play him with good players in a confident team and he will shine.

He is world class (genuinely) and would walk into any team on his best form.

So glad he scored and he looked delighted. Not worried about his answer after the game, nobody talks about contract stuff in the public.

Everything he is saying is positive and i'm sure if we continue like this he will have no reason to leave, he is at home here.

Nori-

Keane made a good point after the Villa game.

We've always assumed Pogba wants to be the leader, the captain, the guy who pulls the team out of trouble. Maybe that isn't the case.

At the moment Maguire is taking care of captain duties, Bruno is adding the zest we need to open defences, Rashford/Martial are scoring so all the pressure is off Pogba. He can do his own thing now without all the expectations and that's what he wanted.

He can be the top man in his own position and know that when he isn't always 100% there's others to take some of the weight.

Cloud7

I wouldn’t sell him for any price and there isn’t a single midfielder in world football we could get who would give us what he can.

RooneyLegend

Imperious really, he's a hell of a footballer. We really didn't have any reason to subject him to the nonsense we have since he's been here.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Been a while since I’ve seen muppet salivating of:

‘We can definitely afford it:

In:

- inferior player
- inferior player
- inferior player

Out:

Pogba - £100m
Some other rubbish for 50p.’
Agreed, he should honestly be on DDG money, and a 4 year+ contract now, really hoping he renews because the squad as it stands needs a few additions and its looking frightening.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Does stuff like this on a regular alongside just pinging balls and dictating the game from deep. Guys a menace on the field

Eli Zee

Like we always said, play him with good players in a confident team and he will shine.

He is world class (genuinely) and would walk into any team on his best form.

So glad he scored and he looked delighted. Not worried about his answer after the game, nobody talks about contract stuff in the public.

Everything he is saying is positive and i'm sure if we continue like this he will have no reason to leave, he is at home here.
What did he say after the game? And yeah discussing any contracts in public is silly... if you say you’re ecstatic to sign, you may lose leverage for wages. If you say anything it can really have an effect on the final contract

RooneyLegend

I remember when people asked what exactly does he bring to the team
Never seen a fanbase so clueless about a player. We'd have been in lower midtable if it wasn't for him. He literally makes things happen from thin air.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He (and Bruno) are the only two that deserve that mega wage. Others should be lucky to play for United.

Does stuff like this on a regular alongside just pinging balls and dictating the game from deep. Guys a menace on the field
A 6"3 player should simply not be able to do things like that. His skill is just unfair, absolute freak. Make me sad that after he retires I can't see a player like him coming through for a long long time, just a unique talent.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Still pretty pissed about Pogba every time I see him play with such composure and seriousness. This man can rule any midfield if he puts his mind to it, i don't know if i've ever seen a player with such a combination of physical and technical skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.