6.1 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishMcD

Thought he was class tonight, but worryingly he seemed to hurt his knee at the very end of the game, was limping coming off and calling the physio over. Looks like his knee bent awkwardly when he went down in the box. Hopefully it wasn't a tweaked ligament

Yagami

Good post resistant
Usual brilliance, but I'm very happy he got a goal at last.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Being the leader we know he can be. Great to see. Hopefully was nothing at the end, think it was just muscular fatigue rather than anything and he was stretching it out. No mention of anything for the post match interview so probably fine.

pacifictheme

Usual brilliance, but I'm very happy he got a goal at last.
First of the season, can't believe it.

Looks like he is loving it out on the pitch, which most players do in a winning team. Get champions league, get sancho, get him a new contract. Win the league. Easy.

Bobski

When he pushed forward after Bruno was subbed off, it was like playing down the park as a kid and one of the Dads turns up to join in. Pisstakingly good.
That is part of his great value, that he can be a huge attacking threat, still think that the slightly deeper role allows his overall influence to be greater. Other players might take the headlines but you can't watch that game and not think that he is the hub of our team.

Riz

Completely dodged the question on wanting to stay just now. :(

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Thought he was class tonight, but worryingly he seemed to hurt his knee at the very end of the game, was limping coming off and calling the physio over. Looks like his knee bent awkwardly when he went down in the box. Hopefully it wasn't a tweaked ligament
Yeah looked sore on the knees.

He gives us something very different playing as the #10. Nowhere near as mobile but his dribbling and touch are even better than Fernandes so he brings others into the game in a different way. Much prefer him deeper though. It's easy to overlook how much he helps us move the ball through midfield because most of it looks effortless. It's so rare to see him take a loose touch, in contrast to Fred or McTominay.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
My MOTM... Thought he kept things simple and it's ticking over, and then when he did go elaborate he did it brilliantly and effortlessly.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He's extraordinary. Not a player on the planet that can do what he does.
The combination of strength, speed and sublime passing, makes him unplayable at times. His passing range is just outstanding. That pass to Shaw in the first half was exquisite.

MOTM.

BEST No7

Really impressive performance from Pogba. Kept us ticking over and influencing the game throughout. It just seems to me with bruno coming in a weight has been lifted of his shoulders....like he doesn't feel the responsibility of doing everything by himself, it suits he better. I think we'll maybe see the best, most consistent Pogba in a United shirt.

Riz

What did he say?
They asked him if he was happier now and considering staying at the club. He answered by saying he was injured for a long period this season and the team has to target a strong finish to the end of the season and then the cup competitions. Basically answered a different question.

Superunknown

After the season restarted, he has looked more and more like the player we originally thought we had signed. Quality player and he looks even better when he's got good attackers in front of him and Fernandes next to him. Has to be kept over the Summer as an absolute priority for next season.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I'm not interested in what Pogba said after the game, he did his talking on the pitch. Fantastic goal. Fantastic all around midfield performance. All we can ask is that he keeps doing what he's doing for as long as we have him at the club.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Excellent again.

One dumb giveaway which could have been punished. Needs to cut that out.

Easy to look past though as he is just so good.

Canagel

MOTM, should be playing advanced. Should have an assist (wasted by Rashford again) and penalty in about 15 mins. Imagine in that position for 90 mins :eek:

Paul_Scholes18

I thought he started slow and didn't get into the game early on. Giant in the second half though. So many quality passes and a nice goal.
Good defending too overall. Hope Ole let him attack like he did in the second half.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Playing against donkeys tonight but was just brilliant. One bad turnover (Villa hit the post) but can be forgiven taking a risk in a game like this. Great goal too. I am happy to be wrong about this guy. Hope this form continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.