Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

He’s faking it though, legs in plaster for fun :rolleyes:

Stadjer

Nah mate, he has been reading RedCafe and noticed that a lot of posters didnt believe that he was injured. They found out the big secret that he is faking an injury!

The truth is that he just doesnt want to play, "downed tools" and has signed for Madrid already. The plaster is just a prop to sell the lie that he is injured...

AFC NimbleThumb

@AFC NimbleThumb is a United fan. The "AFC" part can understandably cause some confusion there :D
Never looked at it like noticed :nervous:

Honestly we should make a list of all the morons on the caf who hinted or flat out said that Pogba has been faking his injury :lol:
It’s beyond having boardered the ridiculous now. We win 3 games all quiet on the Pogba front, we lose a game he doesn’t play in & it’s still his fault - lunacy.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Never looked at it like noticed :nervous:

It’s beyond having boardered the ridiculous now. We win 3 games all quiet on the Pogba front, we lose a game he doesn’t play in & it’s still his fault - lunacy.
It's the mental gymnastics that crack me up. I mean one can dislike Pogba, it's absolutely fine, one can even go as far as not rating him at all. At some point though, a line has to be drawn and the lunacy has to stop.

flappyjay

It's criminal that we went into the season with him still being our only creative outlet.

Imperator

The best thing to do is cash in on Pogba before his reputation deteriorates even further. There is no point having one or two world class players and the rest of the team barely Championship standard. That's why we should sell De Gea as well and build a new team with the money.

kouroux

The best thing to do is cash in on Pogba before his reputation deteriorates even further. There is no point having one or two world class players and the rest of the team barely Championship standard. That's why we should sell De Gea as well and build a new team with the money.
:lol::lol: Build a new team like it's FM.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
So DDG would be Joe Hart in this fantasy ?
The point is, it isn't impossible to build a new team, will just take time. With regards to DDG I think we need a different type of keeper, but thats one for a different thread

EDIT: Also nothing we need to do is easy, but we need to do it.

kouroux

The point is, it isn't impossible to build a new team, will just take time. With regards to DDG I think we need a different type of keeper, but thats one for a different thread

EDIT: Also nothing we need to do is easy, but we need to do it.
I will agree with the sentiment that the task is monumental, so big that selling DDG to finance an imaginary set of new players won't be nearly enough. I don't think our way of this mess is by selling our most valuable assets.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
I will agree with the sentiment that the task is monumental, so big that selling DDG to finance an imaginary set of new players won't be nearly enough. I don't think our way of this mess is by selling our most valuable assets.
My thoughts on DDG are mentioned above. Personally I don't think his style of keeping overall benefits us as a whole even if he is an absolutely fantastic shop stopper. Again for me United are too slow to react to the changes in the way the game is shifting.
Selling him and replacing him with a cheaper keeper who has a better all round game, command of box, distribution, and sweeper abilities would improve us along with investment on the pitch too (obviously not all funded just from his sale)

kouroux

My thoughts on DDG are mentioned above. Personally I don't think his style of keeping overall benefits us as a whole even if he is an absolutely fantastic shop stopper. Again for me United are too slow to react to the changes in the way the game is shifting.
Selling him and replacing him with a cheaper keeper who has a better all round game, command of box, distribution, and sweeper abilities would improve us along with investment on the pitch too (obviously not all funded just from his sale)
That's a tough ask this, besides it won't happen since he barely renewed his contracts

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

I know right

It's like our fans have forgot he had exactly the same injury 2 seasons ago and it took a similar amount of time to heal then as well. Was he faking then as well?

Those quotes read very well tbh

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

I think we are stuck with de Gea as no club will be matching his salary. That being said although we completely overpay for him he kind of deserves it for what he has done the past years.
However, I kind of agree with Pogba.

I have not seen him playing for a while so I started questioning myself if he really is any good or my brain has just been convinced by the dramatic urge of believing that we have at least one world class outfield player.

Maybe it is better he stays at the sideline for a while as otherwise reality is back bursting the bubble leaving us back with no hope for a decent season.

TheReligion

Abusive
Really looking forward to getting Pogba back into this team. A midfield of Fred- Mctominay and Pogba at 10 looks really capable at the moment. With willing runners like James and Rashford either side of Martial, who's hold up and interplay looks much improved, could be quite something to get excited about.

Pogba will also improve our conversion rate as from number 10 he'll contribute with more goals himself.

DoomSlayer

Really looking forward to getting Pogba back into this team. A midfield of Fred- Mctominay and Pogba at 10 looks really capable at the moment. With willing runners like James and Rashford either side of Martial, who's hold up and interplay looks much improved, could be quite something to get excited about.

Pogba will also improve our conversion rate as from number 10 he'll contribute with more goals himself.
Is he going to press enough as a 10 though? Pereira might be inconsistent most of the games, but his pressing is very good.

One thing that could be interesting is that if we play Pogba as a CAM, we can sometimes play our way out of trouble by trying long balls into him, which he could control and put the ball in space for the likes of Rashford and James.

TheReligion

Abusive
Is he going to press enough as a 10 though? Pereira might be inconsistent most of the games, but his pressing is very good.

One thing that could be interesting is that if we play Pogba as a CAM, we can sometimes play our way out of trouble by trying long balls into him, which he could control and put the ball in space for the likes of Rashford and James.
He'll need to work more off the ball I agree but yeah he'll be great in the ten spot.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
Even though he had issues with Mourinho last season he finished top goalscorer, top for assists, and chances created. It the type of creativity and bravery to play risky passes which makes him our standout player. Other players lose the ball less, make fewer mistakes due to choosing safer options.

Is it any wonder the worlds best teams are after his signature?

In Rainbows

Is pressing what you covet most out of the 10?

DoomSlayer

Is pressing what you covet most out of the 10?
Not really, if we have most of the possession during a match. I know we should be better with Pogba in the team, just wonder how exactly it could impact our game. Hopefully we ease him into the starting 11 though, can't risk another injury like what happened last time.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
We need him back. Looking forward to seeing our front 3 with him at the 10.

Adam-Utd

The lengths a player goes too to fake an injury :rolleyes:

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Can those who have stated he is faking this injury acknowledge that they were wrong? Would be nice and not asking for much, since they stated it as if it were fact.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Pogba waving his finger going "SOON" wearing the MUFC hoodie right before the doctor cut his cast off is the best news I've seen all day

Adam-Utd

Pogba waving his finger going "SOON" wearing the MUFC hoodie right before the doctor cut his cast off is the best news I've seen all day
He looks delighted to be back.

the joy in his eyes as his cast is being cut off. I genuinely don’t believe how some people portray him. He’s been character assassinated plain and simple.

Crashoutcassius

He looks delighted to be back.

the joy in his eyes as his cast is being cut off. I genuinely don’t believe how some people portray him. He’s been character assassinated plain and simple.
it is bizarre. there are two sides to it though, the other can't admit that he should be performing better than players on 1/3 of his wage that didn't cost 90m

Adam-Utd

it is bizarre. there are two sides to it though, the other can't admit that he should be performing better than players on 1/3 of his wage that didn't cost 90m
I’d say top goal scorer and top assister last year is doing that.

we know his strengths and weaknesses, his best form comes as an attacking midfielder with less defensive responsibility.

with the team starting to look better balanced and confident, I’m excited to see how he slots back in. I think he will love playing with a confident and flying front 3.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Even though he had issues with Mourinho last season he finished top goalscorer, top for assists, and chances created. It the type of creativity and bravery to play risky passes which makes him our standout player. Other players lose the ball less, make fewer mistakes due to choosing safer options.

Is it any wonder the worlds best teams are after his signature?
They’re not, hence why he’s still here. He wouldn’t get in any of the worlds best teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.