Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

His fitness is an embarrassment. 3 months out, not 1 year, and a month into his return he is gassed after 55 mins? That looks unprofessional. Some great moments today, but my goodness he needs to take some pride in his fitness levels.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I think he's clearly better in more advanced role, some good moves and passing. Nice chance created for Elanga.

His fitness levels will be a problem in the upcoming games. Should plan for 60' max.

Derry City Red

Time to cut our losses. Dont even offer him a new contract. 5 years of average performances. Dross

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Anyone have the montage at about 80 minutes where he just gives up. Jesus wept.

Corridor of Uncertainty

All style and no substance.

In the second half particularly, he seemed more interested in making it a one man show and showing how strong he is in holding off players, rather than progressively moving the ball forward.

Frustrating as feck.

Ludens the Red

Said it, doesn’t have any impact on Manchester United’s ability to win football matches. The very definition of a luxury player. Does all these fancy things during a game but it barely effects the result or the plot of the game.

Stadjer

Said it, doesn’t have any impact on Manchester United’s ability to win football matches. The very definition of a luxury player. Does all these fancy things during a game but it barely effects the result or the plot of the game.
Created the best chance of the game that Elenga should have finished. That is impact to win a game. Not his fault Elenga didnt finish it.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
He was completely drained at that point methinks. Couldn't run anymore.
He doesnt work hard enough in the game period. If he could work harder we would have a player.

Imagine what other players think when they see him just jogging back.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Shock horror. Pogba is a patchy player. I hope no one gets offended by this now.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
His fitness is an embarrassment. 3 months out, not 1 year, and a month into his return he is gassed after 55 mins? That looks unprofessional. Some great moments today, but my goodness he needs to take some pride in his fitness levels.
To be fair, covid probably took him hard. His fitness levels clearly never recovered to what it was ore-covid.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He was good for the first 60 minutes or so, then completely ran out of legs.

Pogba and Matic were our better midfielders for the first 60 minutes so in theory taking Fred off was the right call, but in reality Ralf should have known that both of them were reaching the point they start struggling. Hopefully Pogba will improve as he gets more match fitness though.

eselfor

His fitness is really terrible. Gassed after 60 minutes. We need to take that contract off the table. But knowing our board, I’m not holding my breath.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Don’t know if the accumulated injuries have now massively taken their toll on him or what, but his fitness is awful. Looks done by the 70th min in most games

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Why wasn't he played as a LAM, where his best football come last year, didn't RR make his homework? This is what you get by playing a player out of position.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Played well. All over the pitch but probably played his best when moved deeper in second half. Obviously will get stick as we didn’t win. As we know it’s not about his performance. That touch for Elanga’s chance :drool:

CloneMC16

It's worrying how tired he keeps getting at the end of games. You could see how hard it was for him to get back to defend in the final 15 minutes. He should have been subbed instead of Fred. He was playing quite well for about 65 minutes.

captaincantona

Yeah his fitness is bizarre. But we need him for the 50 or so minutes he can give us his best. We have no back up.

lost7

Thought he played well today, surprised to see so many negative comments when he really should have had 2 assets and managed the ball pretty well

Stadjer

Thought he played well today, surprised to see so many negative comments when he really should have had 2 assets and managed the ball pretty well
You are clearly a new member.... Pogba has to be amazing to get any kind of positive comments here.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
You win and its all good. Drop points and then the knives come out. He was pretty good up until we subbed off matic. The last 15 he couldnt run at all which is worrying.

jesperjaap

Time to cut our losses. Dont even offer him a new contract. 5 years of average performances. Dross
Ridiculous we kept him a while ago when there was £50-70m for his transfer on a contract with jsut a couple of years left. We had a replaement for the advanced role in Fernandes and coule have spend that money on a more reliable defensive midfielder. Shocking there may be a new contract offer on the table as though without doubt he has a lot of talent and has been really good at times, the inability to fill defensive midfield role and the inconsistency further forward, never in a million years should an offer of a new contract been on the table for the salary he is demanding, ludicrous

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I thought he was decent, but feck me I could do without him waiting until 4 men are surrounding him and then obviously getting disposed by one of them.

Mainoldo

Created plenty unfortunately nobody could finish. Was flat at the end. Still getting match fitness.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
Was very good
Standards have fallen. The first you'd expect is fitness, the second is professionalism, the third is application and the fourth is talent. Pogba has it all backwards. That's why he can cause so much debate. There is no question over his talent, world class talent, but you wont ever be considered a valuable player in a team at the highest level if you can't or wont abide to what every professional athlete prides themselves on.

Honestly it's embarrassing seeing Pogba face players with not even 5% of his reputation, and he has to shake their hand at the end after being ran circles around by fools not fit to lace his boots. It's a facade and I'm sick of it. That being said, I enjoy the few moments of class I see from him, in this team, I truly do. However, it's not enough. Not by a long shot.

Godfather

Standards have fallen. The first you'd expect is fitness, the second is professionalism, the third is application and the fourth is talent. Pogba has it all backwards. That's why he can cause so much debate. There is no question over his talent, world class talent, but you wont ever be considered a valuable player in a team at the highest level if you can't or wont abide to what every professional athlete prides themselves on.

Honestly it's embarrassing seeing Pogba face players with not even 5% of his reputation, and he has to shake their hand at the end after being ran circles around by fools not fit to lace his boots. It's a facade and I'm sick of it. That being said, I enjoy the few moments of class I see from him, in this team, I truly do. However, it's not enough. Not by a long shot.
He laid up at least two golden chances today that we missed like amateurs. Spread the ball very well. Got us out of right situations with flank changes. No idea why you'd come out with a rant like that after his game today. He was good. Ten times better than the shit up front

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He laid up at least two golden chances today that we missed like amateurs. Spread the ball very well. Got us out of right situations with flank changes. No idea why you'd come out with a rant like that after his game today. He was good. Ten times better than the shit up front
Look I agree. I think he was good from what 15-55 minutes. Didn't penetrate enough offensively but coming deeper, spreading play he was calm. Also won a couple of battles in midfield. He also lost the ball, gave up running after it, went hiding in attacking positions to catch his breath. The rant comes from me not being on here in a while. More of a summary of my viewpoint than a rant in that sense.

AFC NimbleThumb

The ball to Bruno that he somehow missed from yards was impeccable.

SAF is the GOAT

The amount of times this I saw this guy obsessed about the ball and not pass it just made me so mad.

There were a lot of times that he hold the ball and after 2,3 seconds it was stolen from him instead of getting the ball and pass it fast in 1 touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.