Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobski

I think he can recover a little physically with a decent pre season, but pretty clear at the moment he has lost some of agility and running power that he had 3-4 years ago, and it has dropped his level substantially.

Sylar

I think he can recover a little physically with a decent pre season, but pretty clear at the moment he has lost some of agility and running power that he had 3-4 years ago, and it has dropped his level substantially.
Hopefully not for us

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Trash performance by him. The sequence when Matic sprinted past him said it all. Outoworked by an old guy. Let him go to PSG in the summer.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Not sure if you're being facetious or not, but he actually was. There was a point where he sprinted past Pogba to claim a ball that should have been his.
We had another midfielder in Darren Fletcher on the bench and tonight he did more than Couch Pogtato.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Time for him to go. Along with other players who are running down their contracts.

Born2Lose

Bizarre decision to bring him and Rashford on at the same time. Could tell the level was going to drop as soon as these two tourists stepped on the pitch.

The_Midfielder

Bizarre decision to bring him and Rashford on at the same time. Could tell the level was going to drop as soon as these two tourists stepped on the pitch.
Should have put him on the left.. for Elanaga and switched Sancho to the right

flameinthesun

Something seems off with him, physically he is even worse than before, hes no longer being adventurous with his passes, hasnt been dynamic for ages now. Maybe his mind and heart have already left.

Suedesi

The intensity he displayed tonight was fit for a testimonial.

the club would be mugs if they renew him - he's talented but his workrate is pish

VivaRonaldo85

He looks about as agile as me. He looks like he’s playing for time until he can get out at the end of the season. What a disappointing signing he’s been when all is said and done.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I don't know what has happened to him. He looks like he's fallen off a cliff physically. Hope to god he doesn't stay.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Grandpa matic and ancient mata looked like prime usain bolt infront of pogba.

matt23

We should give this guy a statue - to remind us of how stupid it was to spend £80M on one of our own youth players that we let go because Fergie didn't fancy him in the first team.

He can't midfield for shit

slored1

Get rid. Jose was right.
Looking back at it, Jose was right about most of our players, as shit as he was as a manager here. Pogba, Martial, the centre-backs, Sanchez, etc. All mediocre or worse.

Classical Mechanic

It's hard to tell with Pogba. He completely fell off a cliff at the end of Ole's first season after being brilliant when Ole first took over. It does look like something has gone though. He's kind of carrying that same haunted look that Rashford is. They both look depressed.

Banana Republic

It was his 29th birthday yesterday…the day of the match.
What a way to celebrate?
This time next season, he’ll be entering his 30’s.
If he can’t physically cope now and is getting persistent injuries, what’s he going to be like in 2, 3 or 4 years time?
9 league games to go and hopefully Pogba will be gone.

soapythecat

He’s offered nothing for months. The odd spark of top player does not justify his wages or a place in the starting 11. Doesn’t look interested and hasn’t for seasons.
I’ll be gutted when he goes because I feel the club has had any value from it at all. I won’t miss his lethargic attitude or poor performances. Be interesting to see what his next contract looks like - who is going to pay him what he wants on the back of this season?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The problem is even if he does, he's almost certain to pick up another leg, ankle, or thigh injury at some point and it'll stop the momentum dead in its tracks.

fergiewherearethou

Supports
Erik ten Hag
We should give this guy a statue - to remind us of how stupid it was to spend £80M on one of our own youth players that we let go because Fergie didn't fancy him in the first team.

He can't midfield for shit
Fergie would of certainly kept him if it wasn't for his agent and excessive demands. He was a good and talented player when he was younger but surely if we didn't buy him we wouldn't of missed much.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I can’t see either party having any interest whatsoever in him staying now.

The one thing we and Ralf hoped for was that he’d treat these last few months as a shop window but two half-decent performances was apparently the extent of his big sales pitch.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Awful in the last two games. Takes too much time on the ball instead of keep it fast and simple.
Exactly, this. He's become a pressing trigger for the opposition. If he plays against Liverpool they'll be nicking the ball off him and getting onto our back four all game. Could end 5-0 again.

Rocknrolla69er

Not long to go and itl be celebrate Pogba leaving, and getting his ridiculous wages off the book.
Hopefully remove Martial and Rashford from the squad top if anyone's daft enough to buy them.

Chief123

He's obviously not
Based on expectation, there is an argument that he is up there. Considering he was regarded as one of the best, if not the best midfielder in the world at the time we bought him. He's been so far off that expectation it's scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.