Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Jaybomb

Nah this is it I reckon maybe a right back, how many do yer want ???
Not gonna be greedy... This has been an unbelievable summer so far.

But I'd really like to see us sign a RB and a top CB. Yedlin from Spurs might be worth a punt. A good young pacey RB.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
It's the opposite, the fee United are paying is in Euros not Pounds , thus if the Pound continues to get weaker the fee will appear to be more expensive in Pounds
The press will manipulate in any way possible to make it seem more than it actually is, because they don't understand different currencies. They are probably still working on Italian Lira, so £90M = L180,000M, so we are actually paying £180B for Pogba!

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Based on the constant posting of CS highlights on United twitter, it’ll get announced yesterday or very late tonight (might try to reach as many continents as possible immediately). I think usually they keep quiet for a few hours before announcing big transfer deals.

Chip

Seems strange to wait until tomorrow with the announcement.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
United should have had an open day training session tomorrow. Their are clear signs with Zlatans video intro and the way we announced Pogba that we're changing direction slightly. So expect lots of stuff tomorrow. I wouldn't be shocked if Mutvs schedule changed. They obviously will milk the interest and I think people have gotten over the sulking stage :)

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
With Fabrizio Romano writing that the announcement will be tuesday, Looks like nothing to see here until tomorrow morning/afternoon.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
With Fabrizio Romano writing that the announcement will be tuesday, Looks like nothing to see here until tomorrow morning/afternoon.
True, although could it be more likely that his job from the Italian side is now done? I'd assume this Barney chap is can be credible around United announcement timing than he is (going solely by the well received comments he's getting on this thread).

Nickosaur

Still hasn't sunk in yet, despite the ongoing nature of the saga. Will need to see him holding the shirt.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I remember refusing to enter this thread because I thought no way would we be in for him. :lol: