Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Why would anyone care if it reaches 1000 pages anyway? Seeing that this is looking likely like it's going to be another week of no answers, it will probably reach even further than that.

LouisDanGaal

Yeah he's a Club Ambassador it's his job to promote the club and paint it in a good light.
When you actually think about what the job is, it is absolutely crazy, like how can I get that job, they are on good money too just for occasionally tweeting something like good goal.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Why would anyone care if it reaches 1000 pages anyway? Seeing that this is looking likely like it's going to be another week of no answers, it will probably reach even further than that.
Just how exactly do you come to that conclusion?
Pogbas holiday is over, he's back in Europe somewhere, BBC have said we're on the verge of signing him, Mourinho said we're signing a very good midfielder and he wants it done before the 14th. I'd say this is going to be a week of concrete answers and a decisive ending to this saga

Von Mistelroum

Allegri says he's joining up with Juve for training. Why are we excited about flights? Genuine question as I've been sleeping.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Allegri says he's joining up with Juve for training. Why are we excited about flights? Genuine question as I've been sleeping.
And as many have said before, Allegri wasn't going to say anything other than that. Most people knew exactly what he'd say before the press conference had even started.

LouisDanGaal

I would genuinely be shocked if we got some good news today. Fully expect him to rock up at juve training tomorrow. Hope he doesn't though. Anyway, we are actually playing today so i'm not wasting my day in this thread.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
There was a private flight that was tracked originating from NYC which went past London and Turin and headed to Rome. Then circled a few times before eventually landing at Rome(?). Now no one knows where Pogba is in all this.
Well people were tracking a flight from NY to what they thought was headed to France. The plane must have gone a different route, heading towards Italy. Guys on here started panic as it looked to be heading to Turin. The plane, then passed Turin and ended up landing in Rome. So these guys appear to have been tracking some random fellas private ket flight from NY to Rome in the end.
Thanks. Shame it had to go.

WPMUFC

So those "Italian Football TV" guys, the ones that clickbaited the "pogba said yes" video. They tracked pogba down in NYC again and disproved this whole newspaper groupthink that pogba had flown to Manchester overnight.

Furthermore they supposedly talked to some of pogba's people and they were told that Pogba was heading from NYC to france to meet family members and then flying into england.

These guys are now convinced he's going to MUFC after meeting him and his group for a second time.

David Amoyal actually went on to praise them on twitter for their work. Basically these two blokes just embarrassed two different sets of media outlets in Italy and england and they seem to fecking know more than anyone :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I would genuinely be shocked if we got some good news today. Fully expect him to rock up at juve training tomorrow. Hope he doesn't though. Anyway, we are actually playing today so i'm not wasting my day in this thread.
If the game's shite it'll be draw you back in. :)

Fully Fledged

When you actually think about what the job is, it is absolutely crazy, like how can I get that job, they are on good money too just for occasionally tweeting something like good goal.
They travel around the world on a Jolly meeting club sponsors and schmoozing with them. Meeting fans and turning up for Man Utd Foundation Charity events. I think when Andy Cole got sick it was on a Man Utd Ambassador Event.

Von Mistelroum

So those "Italian Football TV" guys, the ones with that clickbaited the "pogba said yes" video. They tracked pogba down in NYC again and disproved this whole newspaper groupthink that pogba had flown to Manchester overnight.

Furthermore they supposedly talked to some of pogba's people and they were told that Pogba was heading from NYC to france to meet family members and then flying into england.

These guys are now convinced he's going to MUFC after meeting him and his group for a second time.

David Amoyal actually went on to praise them on twitter for their work. Basically these two blokes just embarrassed two different sets of media outlets in Italy and england and they seem to fecking know more than anyone :lol::lol::lol:
But Juve are in England, right? If a deal was reached to the point where he was coming to sign, Allegri would look really silly saying he's returning to training :/

WPMUFC

"Only God knows" ;)

Oh and you know who God is, right!
Jose is god of the transfer muppets :lol::lol:

Seriously, we all have to remember what he said only a few days go. People think allegri might look stupid for his pogba comments, how do you think jose is going to look after that press conference where he was basically one sentence away from announcing pogba's deal....... if we don't get pogba. :lol::lol:

Jose's comments should calm everyone. It's just a waiting game now.

Red Devil 1325

following this thread has reminded me of why i quit being a muppet a few years back, ever since the vidal saga, i couldnt take the stress i put myself under :lol:

that said everything points to tonight imo he will come home of that im sure im guessing an announcement few hours after the game

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Here we go...

Allegri should say something else if/when interviewed today.

It's happening. It's actually bloody happening.

If only we knew where he was, we could track the wrong plane again.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
following this thread has reminded me of why i quit being a muppet a few years back, ever since the vidal saga, i couldnt take the stress i put myself under :lol:

that said everything points to tonight imo he will come home of that im sure im guessing an announcement few hours after the game
A wise choice. There is nothing to be gained from behaving like a hormonal teenager and commenting thread page counts, tracking flights, stalking Instagram follows or whose shirt get signed. Just let it happen and regroup when its done.

Di Marzio: Pogba authorized to proceed with United medical

WPMUFC