Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

elnorte

Freaky fly day
I know, I know, but in other news Thomas vermaelen is attempting to pass a medical so that's definitely one to stay tuned in to.
Haha. Now that will be dramatic. I remember our bizarre tug-of-war with Barca over his signature after LvG first arrived. Probably best we 'lost out' on that one.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I was just about to type that we're 10 minutes away from seeing if Dybala has the 10 for Juve or not. I guess if that is the case, something would have had to break before then, can't find out like that.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
This transfer was taking so long because we were building an underground tunnel from LA to Carrington.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I'd imagine Juve will release some sort of statement to this effect soon? Surely they will announce they have given a player permission to go and take a medical?

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I'd wait before getting exited. I'm confident we're signing Pogba but I'll have to see it confirmed that Pog is taking a medical before believing reports. They have been miss when it comes to exact date for any of Pogba activities and I'm incline to believe it is still that way with this new piece of news.

Obviously I'm hoping I'm wrong but I'll wait for solid proof before unzipping.

cyberman

Forcing him to take 27 medicals before signing off on the move is ridiculous

WPMUFC

I'd wait before getting exited. I'm confident we're signing Pogba but I'll have to see it confirmed that Pog is taking a medical before believing reports. They have been miss when it comes to exact date for any of Pogba activities and I'm incline to believe it is still that way with this new piece of news.

Obviously I'm hoping I'm wrong but I'll wait for solid proof before unzipping.
This is the first time Di Marzio has said Juve have authorised a medical.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Exactly what Sky Sports were saying last week too. They were briefed.
Didn't Sky Sports also say that Pogba would arrive in Manchester yesterday? Maybe Pogba is already in Manchester then or is on his way today to complete the medical then the announcement tomorrow. Exciting times!

Martial_Law

More twitter nonsense sends the muppets into over drive. These guys know nothing more than the average Joe. The only time it's 'done' is when he is stood holding the shirt/signing the contract. Twitter Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime elect can jog on for all I care...still amazes me how people latch on to their every tweet , despite them being completely wrong on many occasions.