Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Finally... the last month feels like nothing at all happened til him being allowed for his medical now

Witchking

The BBC had an early scoop on Jose to United because their reporter, Simon Stone, has access to a big source within the Jorge Mendes camp.

This transfer has got sweet feck all to do with Mendes, hence Stone's lack of info. He's purely relying on Utd sources, which have pretty much said feck all about this deal.

Thanks mate, just caught up with the articles and info. I opened bbc today and saw the main headlines and nothing was present for pogba and now just saw the robson interview where it's mentioned that United are on the verge of signing him. But what you say does seem to add up with regards to bbc, if they do not have any sources, they wait for the club to comment.

Dolf

So he's flying to england today? Would it be possible to have his medical also today? I think he will either be announced later this evening or tomorrow.
IT'S HAPPENING!!!

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Now only thing that is needed is the camera focusing on Pogba 20 times during the game against Leicester.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
I've got this throbbing erection and still don't know whether I should unzip completely or not :mad:

Fahad Jawaid

So does it mean, he is actually in Manchester right now? and have Di Marzio given an update about when will the medical be done?

Red Stone

Home stretch here, lads. Just 10 more pages to go.

Oh, and Pogba's close to signing too, I guess.

Hans Moleman

Jacob

Cue Pogba sustaining a ligament injury while trying to break Zlatan's medical power record

Aussie_Red_Devil

It will be good to not have to refresh this thread 50 times an hour. Hopefully we get some sort of confimation soon.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
So does it mean, he is actually in Manchester right now? and have Di Marzio given an update about when will the medical be done?
:lol:

The lack of patience is brilliant. Also, after all the shit that Di Marzio got after saying the deal should be AGREED in 48 hours, do you really think he's going to be dropping any more time predictions.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Don't really get why it's never mentioned the blunder Di Marzio had with the transfer of Andre Gomez.
Unless of course I've been remembering it wrong since then, didn't he claim that Gomez would go to Real Madrid right before Barcelona announced the signing on twitter?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Cue Pogba sustaining a ligament injury while trying to break Zlatan's medical power record
He's smashing it. What do you think all those MMA Instagram posts were for?

Bosws87

Don't really get why it's never mentioned the blunder Di Marzio had with the transfer of Andre Gomez.
Unless of course I've been remembering it wrong since then, didn't he claim that Gomez would go to Real Madrid right before Barcelona announced the signing on twitter?
Nope, he said Gomez was juve's number one target to replace Pogba no more no less.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Something like that, Yeh.

But I think it was widely expected that he'd go to Real. The Barcelona deal seemed to take everybody by surprise.