Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Not to be pedantic but, many of these players are mixed race not black.
They're still black. They're also white, too.

Are you saying America is still yet to have their first black president? That we should say Obama is America's first mixed race president? Pedantic, yes.

the unknown one.

The raven sits ever watchful above my chamber door
They're still black. They're also white, too.

Are you saying America is still yet to have their first black president? That we should say Obama is America's first mixed race president? Pedantic, yes.
No one ever calls Obama white, he is mixed race as am I.

I don't understand when someone has any mixed ancestry they are automatically just black.

It is very strange to me.

klayton88

"Madrid have decided not to pay the Pogba Fee". Translation - "Madrid are not the big boys they thought they we're and got bullied by Big Ed".

I'll be glad when this is official and for that fee I want him at 100% from day one. None of this "It's his first season, let him settle in BS!"

Sparky Rhiwabon

Why,

I am of mixed heritage and I would not like to be called black.

I am proud of both sides of my heritage as I am sure Smalling, CBJ, Lingard etc are.
OK, fair enough, I'll bow to you on this, just that I have a mate who's mixed race technically but he always refers to himself as being black. I thought it was a bit of an outdated label along with half cast, etc

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I wish i did not have a wife and kids right now so i could spend all night on here.
I wish I had a wife and kids right now so I didn't spend all my time on here.
I wish I did not have to finish my lunch, and I wish my husband and kid are not coming home from the beach soon, so I can click on F5 some more..

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
"Madrid have decided not to pay the Pogba Fee". Translation - "Madrid are not the big boys they thought they we're and got bullied by Big Ed".

I'll be glad when this is official and for that fee I want him at !00% from day one. None of this "It's his first season, let him settle in BS!"
He doesnt need to. He already played in England.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout

I'll be glad when this is official and for that fee I want him at !00% from day one. None of this "It's his first season, let him settle in BS!"
Really? 0 percent?

AndyJ1985

People say this everytime as if its some big secret.

He works for Sky and last time he even tagged SSN in the tweet of course its come from him.
:lol: It's as if some people think Sky have a group of secret journalists locked away in a room somewhere and they receive breaking news. Of course they get much of their news from Di Marzio and his team.

notcool

Supports
a
Why can't he play in that second position in a 4-2-3-1? He's the best all-round midfielder in the world - exactly what that position needs. Put him up against Fabregas or Cazorla and he can close them down, out-muscle them and win the ball off them. Put him up against Dembele and he can compete physically and provide much more going forward than Dembele can - winning his battle, in essence. It might seem like a lesser role but it's the role Seedorf was given a lot and he was a stand-out player.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
yep, stay home get beer , open youtube , type pogba....then slowly open zip
Nobody starts slow, there is all this pent up energy you need to unload from a saga. One should start aggressive and work down from there.