Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
How realistic is an announcement today? He doesn't have to complete his medical because I've heard of transfer confirmations where it's subject to "passing a medical?"
Ya, rvp got announced subject to medical

AndyJ1985

How realistic is an announcement today? He doesn't have to complete his medical because I've heard of transfer confirmations where it's subject to "passing a medical?"
I'd be happy enough with the BBC confirming it's close. Official announcements from United always take ages.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I think, if anything, Juve might announce that an agreement has been reached. We rarely seem to rush into announcing transfers until it's signed and they're holding the shirt.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I expect it to be announced tomorrow. Can't wait for him to come back :drool:

RedCurry

Good news for us with our black players like martial and fosu mensah. But shocking all the same
Not to derail this thread but we can actually line up for a competitive PL game where all our players could be black barring DDG.
Valencia Smalling Bailly CBJ
Lingard Pogba TFM Young
Rashford Martial​
Not that this is important at all.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
So is this happening today instead of tomorrow now?!

Mr. Ant

Do people think Pogba will play in a three man midfield in a 433 or as one of the CM's in a 4231.

I am unsure about him in the latter and I am worried we will not see his best with Rooney as a 10.
I think Jose will try to accommodate Rooney at first but if he's shit then I could see him changing the formation to 433. Pogba will really shine in that system imo.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Woodward has wanted to spend a shitload of money for years, he finally gets to do it now though.
Since Fergie left, we did not have a manager capable of convincing a player worthy of a World Record Fee, to join us.
Jose arrives and immediately we are able to do what we could not do for 3 years.
For me, the most important signing this Summer was Jose, not Pogba or Zlatan.

RedStarUnited

Covering United as a British journalist this summer must be super annoying. We have basically had zero leaks on any of the deals.

Baily - Came out of nowhere. Everyone thoughe we wanted Varane/Stones lol.
Zlatan - was an obvious one
Micky - No one knew when it was going to be done
Pogba - There has been zero written from a United perspective! Biggest transfer ever and not a whisper from United.

Ed Woodward has learned from the previous cock ups I see. Dont talk til its all done.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Covering United as a British journalist this summer must be super annoying. We have basically had zero leaks on any of the deals.

Baily - Came out of nowhere. Everyone thoughe we wanted Varane/Stones lol.
Zlatan - was an obvious one
Micky - No one knew when it was going to be done
Pogba - There has been zero written from a United perspective! Biggest transfer ever and not a whisper from United.

Ed Woodward has learned from the previous cock ups I see. Dont talk til its all done.
Nah He's probably hooked to football manager to see how Pogba fared on his save

the unknown one.

The raven sits ever watchful above my chamber door
I think Jose will try to accommodate Rooney at first but if he's shit then I could see him changing the formation to 433. Pogba will really shine in that system imo.
We still need a holding mid to get the best from Pogba.

Someone like Fabinho or perhaps Jose can mold Schneiderlin into this player.

Our midfield still lacks balance even with Pogba which is a shame.