Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Soon...soon as in today? Please make it happen! I don't want to wait anymore, I want it and I want it all now!

mu4c_20le

I'm well and truely sucked in to this one this has been the worst I've ever been with a player joining our team and I'm promising my self right now to never get this addicted to checking for news again! Surely that last Di Marzio article is the final nail in the coffin so to say??
I dont know when you started getting into this thread, but for me it was when Paddy leaked it on MUTV that we were interested, and then Richard Keys tweet, made me think for the first time that we genuinely had a chance. Something felt a bit special about this saga, especially after we've dealt with Raiola twice already. And we are not even in the CL. I dont think we'll see another saga like this again, not for a while anyway.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
I want to know how Jose convinced Woodward to part with the cash. Mucky pictures from a Khe Sanh brothel as bribery must have been used.
I think it must have been the other way around. Woody couldnt wait to blow the cash on a world record signing and asked Mou to pick his poison.

kr0nix

It's 12:45 AM over here in Australia. Wondering if it's worth pulling a sickie tomorrow to stay up for the Pogba announcement.

Ibi Dreams

I want to know how Jose convinced Woodward to part with the cash. Mucky pictures from a Khe Sanh brothel as bribery must have been used.
Woodward has wanted to spend a shitload of money for years, he finally gets to do it now though.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
The coming hours will be decisive as Paul Pogba is very close to joining Manchester United. There was a meeting that ended a few minutes ago between Juventus, Mino Raiola and the team's lawyers.

Raiola has now left Juve's headquarters as Pogba's move to United is almost a done deal: there are only a few details remaining (like the percentage that will go to the agent). The lawyers are now working to prepare all the required paperwork and once they will be signed, Pogba will be a new Manchester United player. Pogba-United, a deal is very close to happening...
http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...become-a-manchester-united-player-the-latest/

Translated by one of his own.

Shark

@NotShark
You guys think it's time to put a sly bet on an outside the box screamer on his league debut?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Feels like it's been going on for years this. Announce it already ffs.

GJNJ

Wife and kids do not matter, I have them and i have been camped here for days..weeks.

If your a sad fecker, your a sad fecker, people with wife and kids have only managed to hide this and dupe their families.

Like any addict you will find a way.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
He was close, then very close....he's not really, really close. But we still aren't there yet!

Mark McMaw

I dont know when you started getting into this thread, but for me it was when Paddy leaked it on MUTV that we were interested, and then Richard Keys tweet, made me think for the first time that we genuinely had a chance. Something felt a bit special about this saga, especially after we've dealt with Raiola twice already. And we are not even in the CL. I dont think we'll see another saga like this again, not for a while anyway.
Yeahh there was just to much smoke not to get sucked in and hopefully your right I couldn't take another saga like this I always had a feeling he was going to end up going to Real but I guess I need to start believing in our club and the power we have especially with Jose in charge!

Matteh

The amount of time I've invested in reading this thread is so ridiculous that I can't let it be over without posting at least once.

I'm very happy with this. As pointed out, as a percentage compared to our income the price isn't ridiculous and he's going to be world class.

Panther

If this thread hits 30,000 today then the stats would be

429 posts a day.
18 posts an hour.
1 post every 3 minutes.

EireLemon

How realistic is an announcement today? He doesn't have to complete his medical because I've heard of transfer confirmations where it's subject to "passing a medical?"

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
How realistic is an announcement today? He doesn't have to complete his medical because I've heard of transfer confirmations where it's subject to "passing a medical?"
That could very well be today with the medical happening either tomorrow in the States or over the weekend at Carrington.