Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

lysglimt

Scout
Anyone think we need more players after Pogba?
I just don't think rooney-schneiderlin-fellani-carrick in our line-up would make us serious contender for the title, especially considering how all the other teams strengthen their side with new players and new manager.

I think we need at least one more fresh young attacking midfielder with bag of potential, strong defender, and defensive midfielder.

Depends - to challenge for the P.L title, we should be good enough. To match RM, Bayern and Barca in terms of player for player - I think we are 2-3 quality players short.

The most important thing is that if we sign Pogba we have at least 4 players who will walk into practically, any other team in the P.L - it's been a while since we had that. (DDG, Zlatan, Martial, Pogba and I would say even Smalling is close) - and in addition we have at least 5 players who can be the backbone of United for 10 years to come (Rashford, TFM, Pereira, Shaw, Bailly) - it's hard not to look at the bright side of life.

If I were to pick 3 positions where we are weakest:
RB - Valencia / Darmian are not bad - but they are certainly not world class. Not a major concern though
DM - we have many who should be able to fill this role - but noone has really impressed so far.
LW - Martial will be a striker, Young isn't getting younger, Rashford is better up front and Lingard is a good player but will never be world-class. A quick, skillful winger in addition to Henrikh is missing.

ZlatanFish

Keane cost us 15% of our annual turnover in 1993, assuming a transfer fee of £100m (it might actually be less) Pogba would be costing 19.6% of our expected turnover this year.
great perspective. easy to get lost in figures these days, but to frame it this way helps rationalize the fees. at least somewhat I suppose.

Triple.Threat

Pogba will sign 5 seasons with United. Juve and Manchester will make it official soon. At Real Madrid they take it for granted that will play with Mou

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Hey!! James Milner has made a very good career out of that! That and pointing - because that's what leaders do
Scott Parker won a player of the year award doing it too.

He played well in the final and had a good run against the Swiss in the groups. Apart from that...:rolleyes:
His end product in that game was dreadful. He basically kept charging forward with the ball, without seemingly any idea of what he wanted to do with it at any point.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
He says the deal is 'missing very little' and Pogba is ready to return to United.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Juventus had meeting with Raiola and lawyers, very small details left, lawyers drawing up agreement with Manchester United, it's at the final stages.

Just a short summary. :)
I hope its not the three idiots that were dealing with the Herrera agreement the first time round.