Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Dybala shirt number update in a few minutes too. Will be a key indicator I think.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
No need to lose our shit. Just relax and look forward to the game later. There's been a lot of misinformation - perhaps on purpose. So just relax. Chill. And don't end it on 999 as that's an upside down 666. Though this thread is clearly evil 998 would be better for the religious folk among us :)

Witchking

BBC still is quiet on all this. It does not seem plausible that bbc has such bad sources that they only wait to hear from the club before posting the news. If that was true, did United brief them off about Jose since Jan of this year when bbc started reporting about it? Not saying Di Marzio or whoever is lying, just that it's odd with the way this transfer has gone ahead.

ManUchosenbosslvg

Supports
Manchester reds
Even if we fail against Leicester we can say that Pogba to come into the team will make a big difference.

Striker10

Dybala shirt number update in a few minutes too. Will be a key indicator I think.
Not automatically. Juventus haven't announced anything yet. If they wanted to announce it, they would. I'm not sure they would want to announced it by changing a players number...

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I was just about to type that we're 10 minutes away from seeing if Dybala has the 10 for Juve or not. I guess if that is the case, something would have had to break before then, can't find out like that.
I'm pretty sure that Dybala will wear #21 today either way.

He'll be announced as #10 after Pogba has officially gone, in time for the new season.

Players wear all sorts of numbers in friendlies anyway.

Marcus

I love this kind of uncertainty. The either he's staying or coming to United type (with no other clubs in the picture). He's coming home.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
More twitter nonsense sends the muppets into over drive. These guys know nothing more than the average Joe. The only time it's 'done' is when he is stood holding the shirt/signing the contract. Twitter Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime elect can jog on for all I care...still amazes me how people latch on to their every tweet , despite them being completely wrong on many occasions.
:lol:

Striker10

BBC still is quiet on all this. It does not seem plausible that bbc has such bad sources that they only wait to hear from the club before posting the news. If that was true, did United brief them off about Jose since Jan of this year when bbc started reporting about it? Not saying Di Marzio or whoever is lying, just that it's odd with the way this transfer has gone ahead.
BBC has said things but they've just not made it the main focus of an article.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Not automatically. Juventus haven't announced anything yet. If they wanted to announce it, they would. I'm not sure they would want to announced it by changing a players number...
I'm pretty sure that Dybala will wear #21 today either way.

He'll be announced as #10 after Pogba has officially gone, in time for the new season.

Players wear all sorts of numbers in friendlies anyway.
Getting close to the season though. Fans abiding shirts and all that.

crackers0seven

Is this actually coming to the end. How will i pass my time when i am not checking the caf for pogba updates.. i can bearly remember my life before pogbas return to united became possible.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
So what's the update on Dybala's shirt number?(not that it'll mean much if there is no change but it'll virtually confirm the Pog stuff if he gets the number 10 shirt)

AndyJ1985

There's an article a couple pages back where the BBC say we're on the verge of signing him. It's just not a main headline yet.

Striker10

Getting close to the season though. Fans abiding shirts and all that.
Sure but they could still announce it later today even. It don't make much of a difference. I think for this kind of a deal, Juventus would probably want to announce it rather then imply it. If they feel hard done by then sure they might be embarassed and go the number route but I imagine they would rather brag about the deal

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
So what's the update on Dybala's shirt number?(not that it'll mean much if there is no change but it'll virtually confirm the Pog stuff if he gets the number 10 shirt)
Still waiting to see.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
BBC don't know anything, they're useless.

WPMUFC

United are on the verge of completing a transfer for the 23-year-old that could cost them in excess of £100m.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/37001958

Witchking

BBC has said things but they've just not made it the main focus of an article.
Doesn't it bother you why? This is a world record transfer we are talking about and bbc doesn't even have an article. This is why, it's a bit difficult to trust some twitter journalists. Let's see what happens though.

EDIT: Nevermind, just checked the bbc robson article where it says that United are on the verge of signing.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Ok then, that's that for the shirt number, back to the medical stuff :)

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
We should give Pogba the shirt number 100 and he can add a little '£' and 'm' either side of the numbers.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Doesn't it bother you why? This is a world record transfer we are talking about and bbc doesn't even have an article. This is why, it's a bit difficult to trust some twitter journalists. Let's see what happens though.
They work for Sky Italia.

Smoking_Owl

Account closed by request: 23/11/17
The BBC had an early scoop on Jose to United because their reporter, Simon Stone, has access to a big source within the Jorge Mendes camp.

This transfer has got sweet feck all to do with Mendes, hence Stone's lack of info. He's purely relying on Utd sources, which have pretty much said feck all about this deal.