Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

MattyB1986

What haircut and boots will he be wearing when he plays his first game? hahaha!
Serious, if Pogba is trolling us who do you guys think the other midfielder would be? and would our midfield options be enough if we don't sign another midfielder other than Pogba? something debatable instead of reading the same "nearly there guys bs"

Loublaze

ATLien
I've hesrd from someone that he was rushed with a security convoy to the Reddison Blu

Green_Red

According to Alegri, Pogba will report for duty on Monday, so he will either go straight to Italy or he may go to London, to watch his team play W.Ham.

I do find it funny that he apparently landed in Manchester, but no pictures were taken because he is underground.
I mean, if you are going to make up a story, at least give it a sense of realism.
Next they will say that he is in Manchester, but he is hovering 100m in the air, so nobody can actually see or take a picture of him.

What's more believable:
Nobody has seen him in Manchester because:
1, he is in Manchester, but is underground; or
2, he is not actually in Manchester

Jose has already stated that next week MUFC will attempt to complete the signing.
It won't be tomorrow and quite possibly won't even be next week.
You obviously never heard of the secret underground airport they have in Manchester where cameras dont work.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
It's a deal for 100 million pounds +. There's going to be people pouring over every letter of this contract. The agreements seem to be all in place, it's just the particulars. That's how I'm reading it anyway.
To be fair in legal terms I don't think there is much difference between validating a contract for a £100m transfer than a £20m transfer. In the end it all has to compute and all the details will have been checked by both sides with neither of them trying to hoax the other one into something silly.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
What haircut and boots will he be wearing when he plays his first game? hahaha!
Serious, if Pogba is trolling us who do you guys think the other midfielder would be? and would our midfield options be enough if we don't sign another midfielder other than Pogba? something debatable instead of reading the same "nearly there guys bs"
Matuidi? He's still at PSG and they don't really need him. Raiola's client too so he could quickly fix this move for us.

WPMUFC

LOL

Seriously, huge respect for those italianfootball TV guys. They are clickbaiting the shit out of this pogba saga to hype their brand. Yet are sane enough to still admit the obvious.

IFTV > Telegraph :lol::lol::lol:

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
It's a deal for 100 million pounds +. There's going to be people pouring over every letter of this contract. The agreements seem to be all in place, it's just the particulars. That's how I'm reading it anyway.
In what way, sense or for does this contract differ from any other transfer contract? Payment term? Fee? What else? Hardly anything.

red thru&thru

These IFTV guys have confirmed hoe humble a guy Pogba is. He got in his car to go airport, saw some young fans, jumped out and signed/took pics with them. Not your average primadona.

Also, people are questioning he has poor attitude because he's on holiday and partying with celebs etc? Good on him. That's what the off season is all about. He needs a break from football. But even then, you can see he's been keeping himself fit. I wonder if these huys are questioning Zlatan's attitude, as he was away, given longer time off, than all the other players?!

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
I'd absolutely love it if we have him walk out the tunnel tomorrow and sits down as a sub as if nothing s the matter. Between us in this thread and the madness on social media and websites elsewhere that would truly be the biggest "haha up yours " gesture.

manunited1919

LOL

Seriously, huge respect for those italianfootball TV guys. They are clickbaiting the shit out of this pogba saga to hype their brand. Yet are sane enough to still admit the obvious.

IFTV > Telegraph :lol::lol::lol:
This.
Where were those people "close to Pogba" over the last month of this saga? Only now do they know what Pogba's next steps will be??
Not credible.

Adcuth

Imagine being the person who clicks the button to transfer 100mil. I feel bad just paying my council tax hahahaha

xplatformjedi

Supports
Pittsburgh Steelers
You really can't make this ish up.

If Paul doesn't sign for United after all of this (yeah...I know it's 90% likely) I'm going to dislike him more than any professional sports athlete in a long time.

I'm under the impression that he's not clarifying anything because he's been told not to clarify anything.

Who would tell him not to clarify anything?
1) His agent
2) Adidas

I assume it's because it would hinder negotiations (agent), or there is a marketing push in the works (Adidas)

Plus...if he's staying at Juve, why isn't he playing with Juve tomorrow? Seriously?

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
You were never gonna sign him without me. The deal had been agreed ages ago. It misses a medical and pogba signatures.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I'm under the impression that he's not clarifying anything because he's been told not to clarify anything.

1) His agent
2) Adidas

I assume it's because it would hinder negotiations (agent), or there is a marketing push in the works (Adidas)
We may have asked him not to either, if we want to get the excitement of officially unveiling him ourselves.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
You really can't make this ish up.

If Paul doesn't sign for United after all of this (yeah...I know it's 90% likely) I'm going to dislike him more than any professional sports athlete in a long time.

1) His agent
2) Adidas

Plus...if he's staying at Juve, why isn't he playing with Juve tomorrow? Seriously?
BECAUSE HE ISN'T DUE BACK FROM HOLIDAY UNTIL TONIGHT!

Jeez. How are people still failing to grasp this?

Sorry for being all shouty, it's just that this thread is continually going round and round in circles.

IhabX7

Allegri is unlikely to flat out lie about Pogba going to training tomorrow. He probably is keeping out some information about the negotiations but he wouldn't want to make an ass out of himself on a matter that would come to light the next day.

Pogba going to training would mean we still haven't closed the deal obviously, but judging by Mourinho's comment I reckon by next weekend we will get him.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Any one with full access can post the details, without posting the article?

WPMUFC

Castles:

1. MUFC want to market Zlatan and pogba together.
2. In the negotiations, MUFC asked for 80% of Pogba's image rights
3. Internally projecting that marketing of pogba commercially could make 40m

SirAF

Ageist
He's probably reading this thread when travelling and laughing at us. :(
To be fair, considering his age when he was here it's not that unlikely he knows about the caf. I bet the youth players Google themselves quite often. Not saying he lurks here today though :lol:

SirAF

Ageist
Some of you guys deserve hugh honours for tracking flights and going 100% muppet. I love you guys. I am happy I got to read it before it was deleted. Keep up the good work boys :drool: Pogba is ours soon :drool:
Seriously, it was deleted? Mods gotta lighten up a bit!

Hans Moleman

L'Équipe are awful. I believe the random Italians who actually met him/took pictures of him while in NY at the time he was meant to be in Manchester :lol:

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
At this point it seems like every paper is just guessing. They're just going with what Sky Sports reported earlier in the week, Pogba due in Manchester over the weekend.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
L'Équipe are awful. I believe the random Italians who actually met him/took pictures of him while in NY at the time he was meant to be in Manchester :lol:
Yeah i'm inclined to believe them too, although their picture can't be used as absolute proof.
We don't know what time it was taken, so they could have took it 7 or 8 hours before their tweeted it saying he's just left right now.

Al-T

How many medicals is Pogba supposed to have had/need? All of it will be irrelevant the first time he trains with Phil Jones.

Hans Moleman

Yeah i'm inclined to believe them too, although their picture can't be used as absolute proof.
We don't know what time it was taken, so they could have took it 7 or 8 hours before their tweeted it saying he's just left right now.
Indeed. But I don't believe they are bullshitters. That guy who works with Di Marzio vouches for them too. Unlike all these newspapers, they at least have met Pogba and have some sort of evidence, instead of "sources". We'll see