Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Flytan

Just because we have an agreement in "principle" doesn't mean Madrid won't/already doesn't. It could be a Hazard situation. Sure we'll pay more, but if Madrid offer close to what we're paying and he wants to go there he'll end up in madrid. I want to get my hopes up, but I just can't knowing Madrid wants him as well....

Woodzy

It's worth mentioning that Di Marzio was calling Jose, Zlatan and Micky T to us for a while. We should be listening to this guy, and this guy only.

Trigg

aka Trippin_Stoned
I can't. Why is that relevant?
Buying the best player for a position is going to cost a pretty penny.

I've had the same concerns but if its possible to do a deal then we have to go for it. I mean reports are suggesting our alternative is Matuidi, which is a bit of a drop in ability (and price, granted).

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
It's worth mentioning that Di Marzio was calling Jose, Zlatan and Micky T to us for a while. We should be listening to this guy, and this guy only.
Could it not be the case that both him and Ballague are right?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Just because we have an agreement in "principle" doesn't mean Madrid won't/already doesn't. It could be a Hazard situation. Sure we'll pay more, but if Madrid offer close to what we're paying and he wants to go there he'll end up in madrid. I want to get my hopes up, but I just can't knowing Madrid wants him as well....
We never did offer more for Hazard though, that was the problem. Didn't give the agent what he wanted and we ended up losing out.

RoyH1

, but I just can't knowing Madrid wants him as well....
How do you know that? I'm sorry but other than a news story or 2 from a month ago (probably a Raiola leak), there's nothing about them being serious for him.

jungledrums

Are you the right guy to question Acquire Me?

To my knowledge Acquire Me has been spot on so far regarding this summers transfers.
Can you not see I sincerely asked who his source was? I made a clear effort to not come across in a questioning or doubtful tone, even apologising for making him restate it. Not once did I question him. You've misunderstood me.

Turnip

likes to be spanked with games consoles
Is Pogba this year's vidal? Or is it actually on (like Vidal was)?

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
I have no doubt we are going for him

But if Real decide to up their efforts I doubt we will win

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
Only reason I can imagine the fee is so high is because it's probably the only way to blow Madrid out of the water, which if it does, will be really satisfying.

worldinmotion66

If he's agreed a deal in principle with us, then he is clearly happy to join United. Juventus will sell to the highest bidder, so unless Real Madrid match our offer, he won't be going there. The major stumbling block is Juve's reluctance to sell at this point.

Oneunited26

He's none of the above. Each transfer has to be looked at on its own merits rather than lumping it in with things from the past.
And we have Jose Mourinho who has shown he is ruthless in the market, unlike the other 2 clowns we had in charge

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
If France go out today it might escalate matters.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Feel sorry you folks getting your cocks out as this is so going to end up like getting promised anal only for her to forget to buy the lube
Don't feel sorry for anyone. People who get overexcited deserve what they get, as do negative contrarians who think it won't happen.

Geordopolous

Does Marcotti mean nothings changed since Di Marzio's tweet or before Di Marzio's tweet? In other words is he calling Di Marzio a bullshitter or nah? Either way I think both are reliable sources aren't they?

PvsNP

Does Marcotti mean nothings changed since Di Marzio's tweet or before Di Marzio's tweet? In other words is he calling Di Marzio a bullshitter or nah? Either way I think both are reliable sources aren't they?
They work together IIRC.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Its the latest update. That's all. If another one supercedes it, it will be posted.

joedirt87

Didn't Di Marzio report that Aubameyang to city was close to being done or terms were worked out with the player. Move could still happen of course.

Bruno8

Artimities

The rate this thread is moving has all the makings of us getting our man. I would love to wrap this up in the next week or so and then just go after 1-2 small pieces to tie everything together.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Didn't Di Marzio report that Aubameyang to city was close to being done or terms were worked out with the player. Move could still happen of course.
No he did said the deal was close depending on if they can agree personal terms but they couldnt since Auba wanted close to 12-13m Euros and didnt want to pay that much but I think the transfer fee might have been agreed for £50m-55m.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Ah ok sweet! So Di Marzio is still supreme and Marcotti is just saying nothing has happened since Di Marzio's tweet. Good news.

Understood. But it wasn't what I was asking
What specifically were you asking ? Are both Di Marzio and Marcotti reliable ? Yes they generally are.