Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

WhoDaGOAT

How did agents ever worm their way into football?

The majority of these players should realise that they don't do enough for the player to warrant such large commissions and high level incomes.

A lot of players aren't intelligent though, so they are easily brainwashed.

It's a disaster for the game. Ferguson witnessed the evolution of the football agent during his 27 years at Old Trafford.

VanGaalyTime

We would be right to not pay Raiola as we have no obligation towards him. It's Juve who entered in the 20% on transfer fee deal when they signed Pogba. They're expecting us to pay something which they agreed to!
Yeah, this is something I don't understand. Juve agreed to give him 20% of any future fee. So why would they expected the buyer to pay it? Unless they've said they want 100m AFTER the Raiola fee, which is basically extortion.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
La Repubblica state that Juve want to get this deal done soon so they can pay the release clause for Higuian which expires in a few days.

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
It's all semantics the deal isn't going to break down over a few million to either party.

I still maintain that it's done and we're letting Juve do incomings before the market inflates and they're know to have cash in the bank.
:lol:

Yeah, if Juventus make a big bid for someone now, what club is going to be stupid enough not to realise they're using the Pogba money?

djdhrubs

We would be right to not pay Raiola as we have no obligation towards him. It's Juve who entered in the 20% on transfer fee deal when they signed Pogba. They're expecting us to pay something which they agreed to!
They'd put it another way. They'd just say they are upping the overall fee so they receive more money. It's semantics but ultimately they just want more money in their kitty.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
The longer this deal takes and the more complications arise, the more I feel that we will end up with Matuidi or Andre Gomes which are much more inferior options. :(

RetroStu

What i don't get is that i thought thats why Juve wanted 120mil Euros, to cover the agent fee?. We offered 100mil ,they wanted 120mil which we have supposedly agreed so whats the holdup?.

VanGaalEra

What i don't get is that i thought thats why Juve wanted 120mil Euros, to cover the agent fee?. We offered 100mil ,they wanted 120mil which we have supposedly agreed so whats the holdup?.
They're tight, reneging on agreement cnuts.

WhoDaGOAT

Agent fee, Pogba's commission, and image rights.

Juventus are simply looking to capitalise on a once in a lifetime deal for them. This sale pays off what it cost to build their new stadium!

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why are we ignoring the fact that source is bullshit? They said we'd be signing Pjanic a month ago.

Turnbl

If this thread has taught me anything, it's I need to quickly change my career to 'sports agent'.

roykeane19

No way near the level of elite midfielders like kroos, modric, xavi, iniesta, alonso , vidal etc. We`ll give Juventus 100+ and they`ll strenghten their squad substantially better with that 100mill, than us getting strengthened by one player who scores some long range screamers every now and then. Total waste of money, should only be spent on a messi, neymar, bale or suarez type player, all who have been bought for far less

WhoDaGOAT

crazy they would pay that amount of money for him
Why? He's 28 and scored 36 goals in Serie A last season.

Gonzalo has always been of the best finishers around. From a young age

Higuain and Dybala together would guarantee another Serie A title.

Hans Moleman

Why are we ignoring the fact that source is bullshit? They said we'd be signing Pjanic a month ago.
Most journos said Pjanic was the #1 choice before we realised we actually had a chance at Pogba so went all out for him instead

Judas

Open to offers
No way near the level of elite midfielders like kroos, modric, xavi, iniesta, alonso , vidal etc. We`ll give Juventus 100+ and they`ll strenghten their squad substantially better with that 100mill, than us getting strengthened by one player who scores some long range screamers every now and then. Total waste of money, should only be spent on a messi, neymar, bale or suarez type player, all who have been bought for far less
Why should he be at that level when he's younger than all of them considerably? Crikey, you people.

Coxy

But are any of them available? And also they would all need higher wages. Don't forget it's based on age / wages too

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
:lol:

Yeah, if Juventus make a big bid for someone now, what club is going to be stupid enough not to realise they're using the Pogba money?
Until it's done, they have an argument that they're not going to risk big money in case it doesn't happen.

RooneyLegend

I've question, do you folks think that if and when we sign Poggers, after 18 months he sign a contract extension and Real will simply be priced out by virtue of his fee and wages. I know it's wishful thinking, but isn't that plausible?
True, another thing is when the Pog is here it'll be visible to everyone how he's not worth this sort of money so there won't be all that much interest. He'll be great for us, even world class but all this talk of him winning Ballon d'ors is fantasy talk. No one, not even Perez is paying 150 for Pogba in 3 years time so stay in comfort know he'll be here for the rest of his career.

RedStarUnited

This Raoila cnut gets 20 million?! Surely our economic system isn't that broken?
Why do people say this?

Raiola delivered Juve a player who was going to be worth a record fee in the future for free. The least Juve could do was give him a clause that lets him have a share of that price. And on Pogba's side of things, he took him from a team that barely played him to a league winning team that gave him more than enough playing time.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
True, another thing is when the Pog is here it'll be visible to everyone how he's not worth this sort of money so there won't be all that much interest. He'll be great for us, even world class but all this talk of him winning Ballon d'ors is fantasy talk. No one, not even Perez is paying 150 for Pogba in 3 years time so stay in comfort know he'll be here for the rest of his career.
I don't think we should be cocky in our attitudes towards what insecure perez would spend on Pogba. We just don't know - 3 years is a long time. We'll certainly want to protect our interests if we get him. The main thing is to get the player in and have a great season.

Zoo

Pogba-Manchester, it’s the final stretch. Mino Raiola, the Frenchman’s agent, has just left for Miami to link-up with his client: another signal of the fact that we have arrived at the key moments in the negotiation. Negotiations between Juventus and Manchester United are at a very advanced stage, with the red devils looking for the final agreement and the right percentage to give Raiola. Real Madrid also made moves, but the merengues still don’t have an agreement for the player’s wages and no surprises are expected, therefore United remains far, far ahead in the race.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/eng/...-miami-to-link-up-with-the-player-the-latest/

ChaddyP

Why? He's 28 and scored 36 goals in Serie A last season.

Gonzalo has always been of the best finishers around. From a young age

Higuain and Dybala together would guarantee another Serie A title.
90 million euros for Higauin is excessive . You would be hard pressed to find much Juve fans that are willing to pay that much for him. They are trying to win CL and i just dont think he would be the answer to that problem

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Di Marzio source too to confirm.

#Pogba-#United, #Raiola left today for the player in Miami

Ban

Just saw him playing some hoops. He's decent but Lukaku is better tbh. He had a nice block on one Lukaku shot though.