Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

VanGaalEra

Quite obvious he was dying his hair purple from that barbers pic!

I would love it if we bring Uncle Pat home with him too.

peridigm

Not worried if we don't get Pogba. Yeah it would be nice to sign him but he's not the only player we can sign. Confident we have a backup plan i.e. Matuidi.

sokol11

Not worried if we don't get Pogba. Yeah it would be nice to sign him but he's not the only player we can sign. Confident we have a backup plan i.e. Matuidi.
Stop this blasphemy. We are Manchester United we do what we want we sign Paul Pogba when we want for the world record price we want.

RetroStu

I don't think so

It certainly wasn't as close as the pogba deal

I would say if this one doesn't go through it will be the furthest along transfer to break down we have had

(Except for van nistelrooy who failed his medical first time round)
There was an article the other year from some Lucas Moura interview where he said he thought he was signing for us and then the last minute he signed for PSG, he made it sound like he thought he was signing for us and then the agent changed the deal to PSG for somereason (which we know was because of agent fees).

Judas

Open to offers
Why would he be a back up to him, when they're totally different players? If I get a quid for every person saying Matuidi is a good backup to Pogba I'd be bloody rich.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
They're nothing alike though. I'm sure some people have never seen Pogba play.

sokol11

As I today received my fifth like please allow me to post a picture in this legendary thread with my last post of the day. :drool: Pogger we want you come home. :devil:

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
Apparantly some quotes from raiola will be in press soon. Aidan walsh from united report tweeted abou it. Lets see if there is something new.

VanGaalEra

Brace yourselves guys! News normally starts filtering through within the next hour.

Let's hope for some positive news tonight to start off the weekend!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
This one reached an absolute crescendo midweek, and has eased off a bit...

It's probably the scar of the Vidal saga, but I'm sure the same happened in that one too!

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Didnt he give an interview today already? if its those quotes they are out already.
Dude you are ruining my entertainment.

I dont care if they are old quotes.
I don't care if they are made up quotes.
As long as I am drip-fed more Pogba news (fake or real, I don't care), I am happy.

Red Bug

Brace yourselves guys! News normally starts filtering through within the next hour.

Let's hope for some positive news tonight to start off the weekend!
I've just got back to my hotel room, quite drunk and in a great mood.

All I need now is some negative news re: Pogba to ruin what's been a good day.

Come on muppet gods, be good to us on this holy Friday night.

PvsNP

Apparantly some quotes from raiola will be in press soon. Aidan walsh from united report tweeted abou it. Lets see if there is something new.
He's been bullshitting all this time, why would that change?

Red Bug

Please can we actually have some good news tonight than the usual crap.
And good discussion to go with it.

The "did Real and City want to buy him" and "is Pogba an 8, a 6 or false left winger?" borefest has ruined this thread last few days.

We want tweets. News. Gossip from Pog's aunty to why she thinks he is coming.

Super Nani

I check this thread far too often, am pretty confident it's going to happen but will definitely be a relief when it's announced. Can't see Raiolas agent fees causing the deal to collapse, that would be crazy. The bottom line is Mourinho wants him and we have the money, Juve are just trying to save face, it's all good guys, Pogba will be here soon :devil:

Tiber

Our best backup plan just signed for Barca

Pogba would be such an important signing. Huge blow if we dont pull it off

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
And good discussion to go with it.

The "did Real and City want to buy him" and "is Pogba an 8, a 6 or false left winger?" borefest has ruined this thread last few days.

We want tweets. News. Gossip from Pog's aunty to why she thinks he is coming.
Same, it's almost like its Groundhog Day in here.

SirAF

Ageist
Good Lord, I'm bricking what he has to say, and I KNOW that he is full of shit :lol:

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Matuidi is a totally different player and not to mention of a total different level of quality. It's like saying, it doesn't matter if we don't sign Hazard because we will sign Ashley Young. There is no one on the market of a similar level to Pogba. Maybe same role? Yes but same quality, definitely no.