Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Ah, the old 'deleted tweet' :lol:

Floyd

Doesn't like his Tagline played with
That is what bugs me about Pogba. Never once has he said, that MUFC is his dream move. To work under Jose, is a dream. MUFC are a huge club, I want to work with MUFC again, etc etc.
There are so many things he can say, but he has said nothing.
I want players who WANT to join us and want to try their best for the club (and themselves).

In any case, we can only wait and see how this saga resolves itself.
We failed on Bale, Neymar, Muller (world record bids were made for all these players).
By the end of the month we will know if Pogba is to be added to this list, or not.
What can he say though? He's a officially a Juventus player, for now at least.
When we announce him I'm sure he'll give us some lines about "great to be back where I belong" and stuff like that. If he really means it we'll never know. Not until we sell him to RM for £150m or even better, he declines them. Then we'll know.

Last edited:

Seveneric

Why are people worried about Pogba and his preseason and the fact his holiday is long. Like Ibrahimovic, Pogba is a piece of Mourinhio's team that will just click, he won't need integration like mikhitarian, Bailey or even the little adjusting Ibrahimovic may require as he already knows the premiership and manchester. He already was doing the the type of attacking directness that Mourinho is teaching us right now, the un-Van Gaal, as some put it, at Juventus and for France.

So guys take chill pill, and sit tight
You know this, how?

Mal donaghy

Who the feck promoted this guy, shambolic :lol:
Why? because I quoted one of your post in a complimentary manor, only for you to reply back in a derogatory way, so for them reasons I am unworthy to exchange opinions with others in this forum? I suppose I'm not worthy of any sort of grammatical exchange with yourself, because your words and thoughts are far above anything a Neanderthal such as myself could comprehend, who promoted me?? I wouldn't have been promoted had I not been able to articulate myself against posts and people I find to be Dicks !

Flying_Heckfish

We just haven't signed him yet, muppets
We just haven't signed him, my son
We just haven't signed him yet, muppets
You must suffer and cry for a longer time

(about 50 more pages)

WPMUFC

I almost cried when I saw that screenshot. :(
it's juventuz, were you expecting anything more than 12 year old trolling? A few hours ago posters were betting each other to get perma-banned or change forum names based on the outcome of pogba staying or leaving. The whole thread has turned into troll central. Don't take anything juventuz say as serious.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Weird, this is the one I came across:

Look at the picture where it says 27 Tweets in the other screenshot. The 27 is in blue and the tweets section is selected. When selected, the number turns black and there is a blue line under it. That is a very poor photoshop job of turning the number from 26 to 27

Will Singh

You can be negative and depressed all you want. This is done and has been for ages. The player is on vacation for god sake, we will make a huge deal out of it all when he's back.

JUVE HAVE NOT SAID THEIR PLAYER IS STAYING. If he was, do you really think the club would let their press get away with Di Marzio and the 100s of other Italian newspapers ALL saying that he's off to Utd?! They would have released a statement saying "Poga is a Juve player and is going nowhere" by now.

Use your brain man!
I thought the same but then the Adidas videos appeared and the way they used Pogba in the UTD vid is like they are using all this to get maximum exposure so Juve are limited to say anything maybe?

TrueRed79

Although i quoted your post, most of it was for the pro optimistic, look for positivity in every tweet and beat down anyone who questions the transfers brigade. I apologize if i did not make it clear.

So not wanting a player at United means i am an "absolute melt of a supporter" good to know. I will actually be relieved as Jose will go for someone who will do the work with his head down rather than Pogba.

Now, I could be wrong, and if Pogba comes and he lights up the league, i will be there to hold my hands up and say that i was completely wrong to not want him here (not that it makes any difference to anyone). All United fans want the best for the club, i am not a manager but am of the opinion that bring in players with so much money and wages will make the team lopsided. Plus he is not even worth the money United are playing, seeing United getting ripped off doesn't make a fan happy however rich United are and however small this fee is for the club.

You want players who want to come to the club, this looks like the Di Maria transfer all over again. If Madrid were able to pay his wages, what would he do? It's that simple. Get players who want to come here.
No comparison between this transfer and Di Maria's. Real told him to go, he didn't want to leave. Pogba has a decision to leave Juve to further his career. Have more status, highest transfer in history etc. How can you sit there and compare the two transfers? That's just completely crazy. Love the way a lot of posters here automatically assume Pogba doesn't want to come here. Like he can be forced to :lol: He's not a piece of meat for sale. He has his own mind. Maybe he wants Madrid more, but maybe he also wants to join us as well. It's all conjecture and you can be damn sure if chooses to come here it won't be because he doesn't want to.

Ventura

It would be nice to keep the fake stuff out of the thread since it tends to make muppets jumpy ... on the other hand, whatever helps with the precious 1000 pages, I guess. As you were, then.

Cue the fake image being reposted in 7 hours as a shocking development.

Witchking

Why would he say any of that while he's still a Juventus player? Wait to see what he says when he signs for us.
What can he say though? He's a officially a Juventus player, for now at least.
When we announce him I'm sure he'll give on some lines about "great to be back where I belong" and stuff like that. If he really means it we'll never know. Not until he's sold to RM for £150m or even better, he declines them. Then we'll know.

He won't be disrespecting any club if he would just say the most basic thing every player does. You know the usual, it's an honour for me when a club like (insert club) are thinking about me. But i am currently a (insert club) player.

The big worry is, there were reports that Pogba wanted Madrid, but Riola wanted him to come to United. This i agree sounds a bit far fetched as it is Pogba's career and he would do what he feels right and would not go to United so that Riola can get his 20 million or whatever ridiculous amount we are supposed to pay him.

But Madrid do not want to pay what Juvetus might be asking for, nor pay Pogba the salary he is asking for, nor pay Riola his fees. So i fear that if this deal happens, it might be because, Pogba will think, this move is a win win as he gets his move, gets his money, riola gets his money, media and fans will be all giddy, all kind of home coming stories will be written then when the time is right, Madrid come in and take him when he is at his peak years.

I agree the above para is pessimistic but knowing how players behave today is indication enough that Pogba is coming here as a stop gap rather than really wanting to be here. Again this my theory and coupled with the fact that we would be paying a world record transfer for a midfielder who is not a finished product "world class" we should stay away rather than helping him polish his skills and sending him away in 3-4 years. If he comes then i hope he helps United wwin a lot of silver ware and hopefully a champions league before he leaves.

WPMUFC

It would be nice to keep the fake stuff out of the thread since it tends to make muppets jumpy ... on the other hand, whatever helps with the precious 1000 pages, I guess. As you were, then.

Cue the fake image being reposted in 7 hours as a shocking development.
i can see it now, i'll come back to 50 pages tomorrow morning because the caf gets baited by a bunch of racists and bigots faking a screenshot.

PLEASE don't fall for BS screenshots redcafe, I need to retain some sanity tomorrow :lol::lol:

SammyUnited_83

You can be negative and depressed all you want. This is done and has been for ages. The player is on vacation for god sake, we will make a huge deal out of it all when he's back.

JUVE HAVE NOT SAID THEIR PLAYER IS STAYING. If he was, do you really think the club would let their press get away with Di Marzio and the 100s of other Italian newspapers ALL saying that he's off to Utd?! They would have released a statement saying "Poga is a Juve player and is going nowhere" by now.

Use your brain man!
Has nothing to do with your original post. You said Sky Sources were good when they were sure of something.

If they are sure why is it tucked away and not a main headline.

Use your brain man.

Werder Herzog

I have noticed a correlation between the music i listen to and bad and good Pogba news/updates. If i am getting down and dirty to some hippington's of hop or anything from French artist's then we get good news or decent updates, i put on some indie music or some hard rock or dance music then it goes stale or goes bad, the muppetsphere wants us all to listen to Drake to get this over the line.

In further news the men in white coats are collecting me after work today for my own wellbeing.

Last edited:

zeekey

Jesus.

So many posts day in day out..

..when it's clear the deal is done and just the announcement missing..

..missing due to Pogba being on a deserved holiday no less.

what is wrong with you people?
Can't you have a tiny bit of patience?
Can't you process the simple fact that the timing of a deal between clubs involving other people might not correspond with the timing of your personal obsession sitting in front of the interwebz?

Thread should be locked until there's official news IMO
What do you mean, you people? What do you mean, you people?

prath92

He won't be disrespecting any club if he would just say the most basic thing every player does. You know the usual, it's an honour for me when a club like (insert club) are thinking about me. But i am currently a (insert club) player.

The big worry is, there were reports that Pogba wanted Madrid, but Riola wanted him to come to United. This i agree sounds a bit far fetched as it is Pogba's career and he would do what he feels right and would not go to United so that Riola can get his 20 million or whatever ridiculous amount we are supposed to pay him.

But Madrid do not want to pay what Juvetus might be asking for, nor pay Pogba the salary he is asking for, nor pay Riola his fees. So i fear that if this deal happens, it might be because, Pogba will think, this move is a win win as he gets his move, gets his money, riola gets his money, media and fans will be all giddy, all kind of home coming stories will be written then when the time is right, Madrid come in and take him when he is at his peak years.

I agree the above para is pessimistic but knowing how players behave today is indication enough that Pogba is coming here as a stop gap rather than really wanting to be here. Again this my theory and coupled with the fact that we would be paying a world record transfer for a midfielder who is not a finished product "world class" we should stay away rather than helping him polish his skills and sending him away in 3-4 years. If he comes then i hope he helps United wwin a lot of silver ware and hopefully a champions league before he leaves.
Pogba has given lots of interviews about United where he has said that returning to United is something he wants to do in his career. It's in the threadmarks.

Actually he could have well denied the whole thing. He was asked about it and he responded we will see. He also was asked about which shirt he likes and he chose all 3 (United Madrid and juve ) indicating that in no way he considers us inferior?

Red Bug

Has nothing to do with your original post. You said Sky Sources were good when they were sure of something.

If they are sure why is it tucked away and not a main headline.

Use your brain man.
They were live in the studio saying that Pogba was joining!

You are constantly negative man. Just wait and see rather than being so negative about everything.

Boznich

Mate if the figures are true we're prepared to pay the highest transfer fee in the history of football for Pogba. By definition, that means we can afford any midfielder in the world.

I'd turn it round and ask: do you genuinely think there is no-one else in world football who'd fit the bill for us at present? Is it seriously Pogba or nothing?
You're probably right we can afford any midfielder or any player in the world come to think of it the thing is not every player is inclined to join us or not every club is prepared to sell their best players. Pogba is pretty much the best option out there for United for numerous reasons that we can get at this moment in time.

zzakzz17

Weren't sky one of the first to break the Ibra > Utd story. A lot of people were doubting it would happen with Raiola's comments and what not, Sky were always adamant that he's going to sign. I'm confident that they know what they're talking about.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Fair enough but the fact they don't have a story or a tweet is very fishy. Plus, they say ''according to our source'' rather than making a direct point. Seems very fishy.

Quizierda

Paolo Bargiggia :"The negotiation with #ManUtd for #paulpogba closes within 48 hours" #juvenutsfc

Here we go again..
Oh boy Raiola was right - it's just a rediculous game of the Italian and English press who announces it first.. :wenger::lol:

Last edited:

elnorte

Freaky fly day
They were live in the studio saying that Pogba was joining!

You are constantly negative man. Just wait and see rather than being so negative about everything.
His 'negativity' is done purely to seek attention. I really wouldn't bother wasting your time interacting with him directly.