Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Womp

idiot
Thing is, who exactly do we go for if this falls through? in terms of available targets of course. There's nobody close to Pogba on the move, so I think we should pay whatever it takes and we'll reap the rewards.
Apparently Jose has alternate options and I don't agree. We shouldn't be made to look like mugs by a club that we could afford to buy if we wanted to.

Sereques

Thing is, who exactly do we go for if this falls through? in terms of available targets of course. There's nobody close to Pogba on the move, so I think we should pay whatever it takes and we'll reap the rewards.
I don't who we can go for but what I do know is we can't pay whatever it takes. Over 140M, it starts getting absurd and the rewards becomes irrelevant.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Madrid still trying to push that propaganda

Complete bull.

If Pogba wanted Madrid then Raiola would make it happen.

The agent is employed by the player, he could switch agents if he was doing something wrong, Pogba wants United.

OldTrevil

Apparently Jose has alternate options and I don't agree. We shouldn't be made to look like mugs by a club that we could afford to buy if we wanted to.
You mean you don't disagree? anyways most of whats been going on around in the media is BS, asking price has always been 120 million euros from the beginning. All the noise about Juve upping prices has all just been posturing for their fans to feel they fought tooth and nail to keep him.

peridigm

Still got shivering from the Vidal saga so didn't get involved with Pogba but now just can't keep away! It's on like donkey kong:devil:
I never got excited for Vidal due to the wonky knee. I thought we were better off at the time. Hindsight...

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
This deal has be done for a while. I have little doubt. The last few days have just been utter nonsense.

WPMUFC

Complete bull.

If Pogba wanted Madrid then Raiola would make it happen.

The agent is employed by the player, he could switch agents if he was doing something wrong, Pogba wants United.
It's all apart of perez's "don't blame me narrative"

As highlighted yesterday by Fabrizio Romano's tweet, Madrid aren't even involved in trying to ruin our deal. They are just watching and hoping it all falls apart.

wr8_utd

:'(
Woodward's only gone to China so he can fly back to Europe on urgent business and excite fans.

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
It's quite clearly 99% done.

The finer details take time.

See: Ibrahimovic. It was a good while after it was quite clearly ON that it was announced.

I honestly can't understand how anyone doubts this will be done at this stage.

ravi2

This has been done for awhile imo.
My bet is the announcement will be either Tuesday or Wednesday.

jungledrums

Not everyone has the ba**s to do that. Especially with a high profile agent
The point is that he's obviously acting on behalf of his player. Even if Pogba ALSO has a desire to join Madrid, he wouldn't just join United because his agent is pushing it. There's no proof he wants to join Madrid, just the fecking bs coming out of the spanish media because of their bitterness.

RedDevil@84

The point is that he's obviously acting on behalf of his player. Even if Pogba ALSO has a desire to join Madrid, he wouldn't just join United because his agent is pushing it. There's no proof he wants to join Madrid, just the fecking bs coming out of the spanish media because of their bitterness.
Of course I agree to that. The reply was only the firing agent part.

Sereques

It's quite clearly 99% done.

The finer details take time.

See: Ibrahimovic. It was a good while after it was quite clearly ON that it was announced.

I honestly can't understand how anyone doubts this will be done at this stage.
With Zlatan, we didn't have to negotiate with any club, we convince him to join us and wait for his contract with PSG to run out. You can't compare Zlatan transfer to Pogba at all.

Sereques

The has had so much hype its going to be challenging for him to live up to it.
I doubt that, he's coming to a league and city he's already experience before, he's not a striker so, they can't count goals for him. Most important thing if for the team to keep winning.

Kubalionzzale

I don't like this transfer if he wants to move to Madrid and not us. I think we're paying waaaay too much money for someone who doesn't even want to be here and his dream move is Madrid. If he does succeed here he will feck off to Madrid for a larger fee than we payed him, but I'm scared that he may flop here and that this transfer will be a failure, and again if he doesn't he'll spend around 2-3 years here and then he'll move to Madrid.

So people who say that this is a good transfer because he is young and will stay here I think are wrong. If the reports are true and Raiola is pushing for a United move he clearly wants Pogba to end up in Madrid for a huge fee in the end and I can see it happening. Besides I feel like Pogba is made for Madrid and would rather like to go there and have a really nice weather than stay in Manchester.

Eddy_JukeZ

I don't like this transfer if he wants to move to Madrid and not us. I think we're paying waaaay too much money for someone who doesn't even want to be here and his dream move is Madrid. If he does succeed here he will feck off to Madrid for a larger fee than we payed him, but I'm scared that he may flop here and that this transfer will be a failure, and again if he doesn't he'll spend around 2-3 years here and then he'll move to Madrid.

So people who say that this is a good transfer because he is young and will stay here I think are wrong. If the reports are true and Raiola is pushing for a United move he clearly wants Pogba to end up in Madrid for a huge fee in the end and I can see it happening. Besides I feel like Pogba is made for Madrid and would rather like to go there and have a really nice weather than stay in Manchester.
Those reports are nonsensical.

Raiola can't force Pogba to move to United.

He wants to return too.

Kubalionzzale

Those reports are nonsensical.

Raiola can't force Pogba to move to United.

He wants to return too.
You are right. Raiola can't force Pogba to move to United but he can make him go to United by saying something, I can't say control him, but control Pogba without him not even knowing it and Pogba thinking it's his decision to come back when Raiola lead him to move back here. (This may sound stupid but it's the best I could've phrased myself)

You don't know if he wants to return or not just like I don't know if those reports are true or not.

Ruud's Biggest Fan

You are right. Raiola can't force Pogba to move to United but he can make him go to United by saying something, I can't say control him, but control Pogba without him not even knowing it and Pogba thinking it's his decision to come back when Raiola lead him to move back here. (This may sound stupid but it's the best I could've phrased myself)

You don't know if he wants to return or not just like I don't know if those reports are true or not.
Is Raoila a Sith lord?

jungledrums

You've just assumed the worst. Don't believe everything you read online.

crossy1686

career ending
Getting really tired of people panicking about Madrid in this thread.

All the quotes doing the rounds about him apparently preferring Madird over United come from media outlets like Marca and are Perez's mouthpiece. Remember, this is a newspaper that once photoshopped a whole crowd in red football shirts to white ones, just to save face in a friendly.

If Pogba really wanted to go to Madrid then he would do. Simple as that.

red4ever 79

Getting really tired of people panicking about Madrid in this thread.

All the quotes doing the rounds about him apparently preferring Madird over United come from media outlets like Marca and are Perez's mouthpiece. Remember, this is a newspaper that once photoshopped a whole crowd in red football shirts to white ones, just to save face in a friendly.

If Pogba really wanted to go to Madrid then he would do. Simple as that.
Depends on 2 things

1. If Madrid can put together a package that would satisfy Juventus
2. If the Madrid president wants to add a new shiny toy

crossy1686

career ending
Depends on 2 things

1. If Madrid can put together a package that would satisfy Juventus
2. If the Madrid president wants to add a new shiny toy
Madrid aren't willing to spend the kind of money United are for Pogba, they're already overstocked in his position. Plus, after snatching Morata back I'm sure Juventus are reluctant to give them a friendly price.

Perez and Zidane want Pogba, that's probably true. If the player really wanted that move he could just say no to United and wait until the Madrid move materialises. It's not like he's without a club and needs the move.