Paul Pogba | Undergoing Medical | Helping out the Laundry Ladies

Do you want Pogba for £100 million?

• Total voters

Giggs86

Erm, that's really not how big deals work.

Why is he greedy? He made a deal with Juve and expects them to honour that deal. Seems pretty fair to me.
I didn't know he agreed on 20M with Juve beforehand. I was under the impression that his fee is being negotiated between him and both clubs.
Anyway what I meant is no matter how greedy him or Juve may be, they are not stupid to walk away from a deal like that.
This and the fact that Juve already spent 100M on Higuain makes this a done deal in my eyes.

Paranoid Android

Literally every report I've read on other sites today suggests the deal has stalled due to a disagreement over agents fees. Yet posters on here are convinced it's going ahead 'because Raiola is flying around the world'...:rolleyes:
What else could it be man? You think he likes jetsetting around the world's most luxurious spots and swimming in private pools in the summer sun? He must have an ulterior motive.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Unless we pull a dortmund on Juve, I can't see us ruining their good news story with a Pogba announcement now at least until tomorrow morning and for that reason, it's good night from me in this thread.

VII

I hope we won't just pay whatever they want. In fact it's already way beyond stupid to smash the world record for Pogba. He's not Maradona.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I hope we won't just pay whatever they want. In fact it's already way beyond stupid to smash the world record for Pogba. He's not Maradona.
So stupid, Barcelona and Madrid would like too.....

Chip

let's make it to 30k ladies and gents.
I really, really hope it's not gonna reach 30k. This is getting pathetic. Every time I think I'm out. They(Di Marzio and his mercenaries) pull me back in...
But then again, if we get the mandatory ten o'clock "update" again tonight and it drags out another few days, we're sadly going to go past 30k. Please give us a conclusion!

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
Who says they can't? nearly everyone is saying that the Higuain fee will be paid over 2 years.
Like nearly most big deals...

Problem with that being, Juventus will probably buy other players so 100 Million over two seasons quickly goes to 100m a season. Dont start falling into scousenomics.

They dont have a 100m a season to throw about without selling some assets.

Ainu

Literally every report I've read on other sites today suggests the deal has stalled due to a disagreement over agents fees. Yet posters on here are convinced it's going ahead 'because Raiola is flying around the world'...:rolleyes:
So how do you go from a disagreement over the agent's fee, a disagreement between the agent and Juventus, to concluding that the player is stalling the move? It doesn't make sense in the slightest.

Red Bug

Like nearly most big deals...

Problem with that being, Juventus will probably buy other players so 100 Million over two seasons quickly goes to 100m a season. Dont start falling into scousenomics.

They dont have a 100m a season to throw about without selling some assets.
Oh I agree. But they can still sell without selling Pogba, if that makes sense.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
Back in our day, we only had 20Mb internet and had to wait 0.3s to see the page after hitting F5. Not like these kids of today with their 200Mb malarky! Grumble grumble.
It was so exciting. I remember htting F5, wasting hours while waiting for anything to happen. We didn't have twitter to get instant news and Sky Sports News didnt use the breaking news announcement every time someone had a cold. and those online wars....do you remember Berbatov vs. Tevez thread?

ChaddyP

Still no agreement between Man United and Juventus for Pogba. Juve has discussed this afternoon with Raiola. The negotiations continue!

Eddy_JukeZ

Still no agreement between Man United and Juventus for Pogba. Juve has discussed this afternoon with Raiola. The negotiations continue!
I got so excited when it was Bouhafsi and thought it was done.