Pedro at Chelsea

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Yeah I didn't say I was completely against his signing :D

There weren't a lot of other likely candidates in the summer and for that fee it wouldn't have been a bad deal imo, but not the perfect one either. Everything else was just some optimism and I am also happy we didn't sign Otamendi :)
I only did it jokingly. It's safe to say a few people were sad Pedro didn't sign,but it's all worked out well. I take issue with the people who acted like we were a joke of a club that day.

kps88

New league and he's playing in a struggling team. Still too early to start gloating. I remember a few on here were saying the same about Ozil during his first season when he started brightly and then faded badly.

Mindhunter

Naming and shaming people in hindsight is too small time. Almost everyone at that time felt that Chelsea sneaked him right under our noses.

Also, in a transfer forum, people tend to me a bit less objective (specially during the summer transfer window when there is no football being played).

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Naming and shaming people in hindsight is too small time. Almost everyone at that time felt that Chelsea sneaked him right under our noses.

Also, in a transfer forum, people tend to me a bit less objective (specially during the summer transfer window when there is no football being played).
No. It's not small time at all. You post shit you get banged. (Quoted)

People are absolute idiots in the transfer forum all the time, they deserve to be mocked.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans

People are absolute idiots in the transfer forum all the time, they deserve to be mocked.
Twig I'm not sure you should encourage people to dig up your Moyes posts ;)

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Twig I'm not sure you should encourage people to dig up your Moyes posts ;)
I've got absolutely no problem with them. I'll stick up through this club through a lot. I don't mind people mocking me for that. "Oh no you believed too much in the club."

What I can't stand is people acting like if we don't sign a player it's the end of the world. Calling the club embarrassing or shambolic.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Yeah I wanted him. I didn't throw a shit fit when we didn't sign him.
I was exactly like you regarding Pedro, but it's small time to dig old posts particularly when Pedro is still better than our wingers.

cyberman

It's funny that F365 had a golating feature about Pedro and him being Chelsea's extra dimension and United's HUUUUGEEE loss. Sign of this and that after one fecking game.
I cant find it now, surely they didn't delete the thing?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
What the hell is he doing in that GIF?!?

I really wanted him at United and was gutted he went to Chelsea.

Still think he would have been a good fit for us.

ChaddyP

What the hell is he doing in that GIF?!?

I really wanted him at United and was gutted he went to Chelsea.

Still think he would have been a good fit for us.
same here. never went ape shit when we missed out on him though. always thought he would have probably been more suited for us under LVG than Chelsea under mou

Gol123

Mouthfull (of) Member
Supports
Chelsea

Yeah, feck the Japanese too right?

RedStarUnited

:lol:

That's 100 times worse than any Fellaini gif going around
Not really.

He is going towards his goal after probably winning the ball back. He decides to take responsibility rather than pass it to the keeper because I assume he saw there was someone coming to press.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Amazed he is being written off already, (not actually, it is the Caf) New country, new language is hard enough without throwing in the huge issues the team as a whole has suffered from, internal issues, new manager. Been poor but not reading anything in to it until next season.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Mata is twice the player Pedro will ever be. Racking up nice stats playing next to Messi is not all that hard
Not sure about that. Both have been underwhelming to say the least, however Mata did have that period at Chelsea where he excelled.

If you're writing off him now you may as well write off Depay, Darmian, etc. I think give them all another season to adjust.

BennyBlanco

fixated with Shaw's bum
I don't think Pedro could be deemed poor a few years back, but his performances had been regressing for a very fair period prior him joining Chelsea.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Obviously to early to completely write him off but, I though he was a completely overrated player and I did not understand the hoopla people had for hi over the summer. He is an intelligent player but, does not have much individual quality.

mav_9me

He is a decent player who is playing horribly in a terrible chelsea team. In his first season in EPL. He would probably have done better here but not by much given we never really play to his strengths of off the ball movement and running.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Not sure about that. Both have been underwhelming to say the least, however Mata did have that period at Chelsea where he excelled.

If you're writing off him now you may as well write off Depay, Darmian, etc. I think give them all another season to adjust.

Being fair 90% of the Caf have written off both Depay and Darmian.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Being fair 90% of the Caf have written off both Depay and Darmian.
Plus they've decided that Lingard will never make it. The Caf is harsh on every player irrespective of the club.