Pochettino Chelsea Manager - Sack Watch

Wiesenlooser

Supports
Bayern Munich
The lesson is you can't just change your entire team in a season and then expect top 4.

Even if you spend a billion, without sorting the forward line out properly.

We'll probably improve but it'll take a couple more seasons. Nkunku fit will also make a different difference.
It depends what players you buy. I'm looking at the Chelsea squad and yes - they have some good players, but it's nowhere near the level it should be considering the amount of money they have spent.

Oranges038

They've shown promising signs in some games like vs Arsenal, City etc. Think within a few months Chelsea's results will improve.
They've bought brain dead forwards who can only play when their are huge gaps left for them to exploit by running in behind. They will struggle to break down teams who sit in and defend as a unit with numbers around the box. Just like Utd have for years with Rashford and Co up top.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
So glad we aren't going to see that flaming jebend tonight!

cyberman

They’re dog shit. If a game isn’t forward and back then they’re lost, that midfield is horrendous. They are clueless with the ball at their feet 35 yards from goal

AndySmith1990

They're totally fecked. They'll be in the shit with FFP and they've put a load of players on massively long contracts, all to assemble a midtable team.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
They are terrible. Under Roman he would've been sacked at least twice already by now.

Redstain

Really did look awful, not like United have climbed up trees this season but they looked a level below United. Look very disjointed.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Chelsea looked absolutely woeful that whole game vs United, so I guess mid table to 15th is about right for their position in the league.

klsv

Let down again by underlying stats and too much money spent :lol:

Siorac

Why are they so shite?

On paper, that midfield should have dominated ours and most others in the league. Yet we played through them almost at will.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
Why are they so shite?

On paper, that midfield should have dominated ours and most others in the league. Yet we played through them almost at will.
They are just as cursed as us now when it comes to big money transfers. Imagine if we had gotten Caicedo too. Took me an hour to realize he was on the pitch as well.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
To all my haters

Pochettino has been schooled by all the crap teams this season even with their 200m midfield.

Not many managers can play that shit against ten hag’s utd. Only Everton and palace in the carabao.

Like I mentioned before, the underlying stats (table) showed that chelsea is pretty awful. Once we have brain aneurysms that is when we truly see pochball

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
#pray for @Amadaeus

Not just beaten, but beaten on xG, soundly too.

Guess another £200m will turn Poch into a super manager at last.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
To all my haters

Pochettino has been schooled by all the crap teams this season even with their 200m midfield.

Not many managers can play that shit against ten hag’s utd. Only Everton and palace in the carabao.

Like I mentioned before, the underlying stats (table) showed that chelsea is pretty awful. Once we have brain aneurysms that is when we truly see pochball
:lol:

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Over 1 billion in 12 months for that is an abomination.

Eddy_JukeZ

There's people who rated their squad above ours.

Their squad has even more problems than ours despite their massive spending.

el3mel

They're a terrible team going nowhere. They might produce the odd good game here and there but this will be the exception rather than the rule.

Telsim

Whether Ten Hag is the right man is up for debate, but I said we dodged a bullet when we didn't hire Pochettino. I maintain that stance. This Chelsea team is beyond awful. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Why are they so shite?

No cohesion. Feels like a team of players that's just randomly been thrown together, which is sort of the case anyway. You can just about get away with it if you're PSG and have Mbappe or Messi, but the problem is for all the quality in their side there's not really enough actual top-tier star power to drag them into a CL fight. I think they'll finish higher than where they are currently but they look like a bang average upper midtable side at best from what I've witnessed this season.

RORY65

I really enjoyed our performance but we were really helped by playing a team that shit, it's embarrassing for Pochettino how bad they were and that they're 10th at this stage given the money spent.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
So glad we won just for the simple fact the poch fans will stay hiding and not say I told yous we should have got him instead.

led_scholes

Did he decide on the captains roundabout? I swear I have seen Gallagher, James, Colwil being captain. Why they just don't give it to Silva?

Josep Dowling

When will there be media pressure on them? Too many excuses of a young squad and injuries. Narrative on Chelsea this season is a complete joke compared to us.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
There's people who rated their squad above ours.

Their squad has even more problems than ours despite their massive spending.
That’s because there 2 midfielders is probably the same price as halve of our team. Our midfield tonight should be nowhere near as good as the 2 they have.

the_cliff

To all my haters

Everton were better. They were undone by a worldie and did not concede anywhere near the amount of chances as Chelsea did this game. The difference is we scored every chance we had against Everton (Including a 1 in a million). If we scored every chance we had today it would have been embarrassing for Chelsea.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
When will there be media pressure on them? Too many excuses of a young squad and injuries. Narrative on Chelsea this season is a complete joke compared to us.
Probably helps Chelsea that they were shite last year and finished in the bottom half. Everyone expected improvement but even a CL push was seen as a bit optimistic for them. They're more ridiculed and mocked than pressured at this point, nobody expects much.