Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

TheRedHearted

If this Everton kit had a little bit more blue accent it would be near perfect. Maybe around bottom of shorts, the stripes are cool as well but a solid light grey is pretty nice.

Last edited:

Zed is not dead

The league looks really homogeneous this season.

I feel like all the teams have to fight to get results even against lesser teams.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Everton will go down…
Would be surprised if we did despite the poor form recently. Has to be said though that we have played the champions, and a team in form (Wolves) in this period. The Spurs game was naff too as we should have had a penalty and it's arguable that our goal should have been disallowed.

Obviously nobody wants to lose 3 in a row but we have won double the games of those in the bottom 3.

satish_united

Ross Barkley has been playing really well at number 6 position for Luton. Any chance for him to get into the euro squad given the lack of a good number 6 for England?

Dinghy

Wolves are the most entertaining team in the league. Technical ability throughout the team.

eire-red

The atmosphere at these 3pm City games against the bottom teams is always like a testimonial.

Plenty other entertaining games that could have been televised instead that neutrals would rather watch.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Sheffield not even trying to keep the ball when they get it.just lumped into no man's land.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Embarrassing performance today. Ruined all the hard work and momentum prior to the Christmas break.

PoTMS

It's a handball but because it's not in the penalty area, it's a goal kick. The way VAR is operated really is stupid.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I wasn’t following closely but did they check for a penalty or a red card in that instance? Because VAR doesn’t intervene for “free kicks” and yellow cards, correct?
Dunno. You're really asking the wrong person :lol: