Premier League Festive Season (Gameweek 18-20)

CannonBalls

Supports
Arsenal
It's not that easy this year as we saw yesterday against the bottom team.
Pep is an insane league manager. And even with their terrible results they are just 2 behind Liverpool. Very difficult to still see anyone past them.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
About that time for the annual Arsenal collapse to start. I'd still rather them than City or Liverpool even if they have nutty fans. Gotta hold out hope Villa can hold form but that's highly doubtful.

Mike Smalling

You wouldn’t mind Liverpool potentially being further clear?
I despise Arsenal. I'm holding on hope that Aston Villa will win the league. And I can appreciate Arsenal dropping points without having one eye on the league table ;)

sizzling sausages

Thinks TBP is a soft tagline whore
Scout
About that time for the annual Arsenal collapse to start. I'd still rather them than City or Liverpool even if they have nutty fans. Gotta hold out hope Villa can hold form but that's highly doubtful.
They've only won 1 of their last 4 league matches before today, i think the collapse could've already started!

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Villa have the 2nd highest points per game since our League Cup win. Averaging 2.14 points. Only City have higher, so not impossible that they get involved in a title race. They're a quality team under Emery.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Jesus Palhinha is hard.
He's getting the lower club bonus treatment. If he was playing for a top 6 club, half his challenges would be given as fouls.

Guy Incognito

Pep must be pissing himself at how easy this league will be for him.
Years ago if you were 2-5 points behind top on NYD you'd be happy with that and expect things to get better in the second half of the season.

City have raised the bar so high that draws aren't good enough and they'll get their act together.

Zed is not dead

No second yellow for dissent to Saliba?
Nevermind his foul could have been a straight red for stopping a clear chance

Sylar

Years ago if you were 2-5 points behind top on NYD you'd be happy with that and expect things to get better in the second half of the season.

City have raised the bar so high that draws aren't good enough and they'll get their act together.
And get de bruyne back

PoTMS

Will Pep finally feck off this season after winning everything at club level with City (again) and Brazil/Germany/Spain fail to win the Copa America/Euros?

90 + 5min

From this angle, there is no absolute way of being certain. If he was, he would have been called offside. VAR has showed time and time again that a few cms is something they don't give a crap about.
You're on a weird tangent
That is why I want to see lines. If there are any lines.

And that is not truth. We know what happened to Garnacho goal against Arsenal.

satish_united

Arsenal choking again last year! their attack has been below par over the last few months. very difficult to win the league with Jesus as number 9!