Premier League Gameweek 1

hobbers

Isak going to make a firm case for being the leagues second best striker now Toney and Kane are out of the picture.

What a signing

Withnail

Again, that's not a rule. Of course it can be an obvious goalscoring opportunity without it being the last man.
What's not the rule?

It wasn't a denial of a clear goal scoring opportunity because of his position, he was out on the wing, and because there was a covering defender.

I've never seen them give DOGSO when there was a covering player and the attacker was so far from goal.

edgecutter

Is Newcastle shirt made out of paper? A little pulp and it ripped
Castore have major issues with any of their stuff. Loads of people who bought kits or any products from them say the quality is awful.

mav_9me

Isak playing a more traditional no.9 very well today. Credit to Eddie Howe if Isak continues this trajectory

Dazzmondo

Isak is so talented. Even forgetting his goalscoring he's just a quality footballer

hobbers

We could have easily signed Isak last summer if not for ETH’s misplaced trust in Martial.

Imagine if we’d got him instead of Antony

mav_9me

Isak hasn't always played well as a striker. He played more as a wide forward kinda like Rashford. He is getting better now though

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Amazing how much I despise this latest oil funded project.

Gutted they got their revenge last season and finished above us after losing the cup final fair and square... oh wait

kaku06

Vulgarian
Tonali is tenacious. A proper CM. Arsenal should have spent the havertz money on him.

Teffe

What's not the rule?

It wasn't a denial of a clear goal scoring opportunity because of his position, he was out on the wing, and because there was a covering defender.

I've never seen them give DOGSO when there was a covering player and the attacker was so far from goal.
Yeah I can agree on him being out wide. But the covering defender shouldn’t count when it’s the keeper out of position. Same as offside. If the keeper is up high, one defender counts as a ”keeper”

Oldyella

Tonali is tenacious. A proper CM. Arsenal should have spent the havertz money on him.
It was a bit of a surprise transfer wasnt it otherwise everyone should have been after him. Quality player. Newcastle look strong this season.

Anustart89

What? I think we would have signed him if he wasn't signed by Newcastle last year.
And people would've said "Why the feck are we paying £75m for a striker who scored ten goals for Sociedad last season?", like people are saying about Højlund now

GlasgowCeltic

Isak and Wilson is an ideal one and two option, massive talent supported by a reliable goalscorer

ChenHoNam

Top 4 this season will be ever so intense.

Brighton
Newcastle
Chelsea
Liverpool

Any blips in form will be costly.
United need to get their scoring touch going.
I don’t see a water-tight defense in us, yet.