g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Don't worry - it's still 0-0 at the Guardian. :rolleyes:

Member 90887

I hope that Arsenal aren't going to dissapoint, we could do with a good results for us before playing chelsea.

Member 90887

The commentator just said that this Spurs 2nd shot on target today! it shows how awful they have been.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I hope that Arsenal aren't going to dissapoint, we could do with a good results for us before playing chelsea.
Ive put a fiver on city to smash them by 4+ goals.

Anustart89

Friend's a joke. If there's any possibility to give Spurs the upper hand he'll take it.

PoTMS

And that’s why Zaha will never be a top player. Consistently inconsistent.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Are Liverpool fans worrying Spurs might join them in the race for europa league qualification?
I'd rather they didn't race ahead of us in terms of points. The less of those top 4 positions sown up the better .

James Peril

Zaha is amazing at getting the ball and going on silky runs, but his decison-making is like watching women’s football.

Peanut Butter

I'd rather they didn't race ahead of us in terms of points. The less of those top 4 positions sown up the better .
Liverpool need a trophy more than Top 4 surely?

Everytime Pool get this magical 'Top 4 trophy' they still go on and look terrible.

Darkhorsez

Watching this game just shows what a thankless job the manager’s is. I mean how can you compensate for all the palace misses! Spurs seriously lucky today.