Premier League Gameweek 11 (Nov 4th - Nov 5th 2017)

mu4c_20le

The same kind of shoulder barge was not called last week. These PL refs need to be more consistent.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
Clear penalty. Sterling won the duel and Monreal brought him down. Defenders really need to learn to not be so reckless in the box.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
The questionable pen came from a questionable FK that stopped a very promising counter-attack. :rolleyes:

Oscie

How flat is that atmosphere? Jesus. City fans acting as if they've just slotted in the 7th against Oxford United in the FA Cup, not taken a 2-0 lead at home aainst Arsenal

OneUnited24

Basically i would have preferred an Arsenal win or draw. But failing that a drumming would be the next best thing jsut for AsnlFanTV :D

Things like my crack

Anustart89

Didn't see it, but depends how you do it. Shoulder-to-shoulder contact isn't automatically legal
Nope, but they're both as close to the ball as the other, it's not excessive force and he doesn't come through his back. I don't see how it could be a penalty.. If it is, then no tackles are allowed anymore.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
That's at least the 4th goal in the league this season that good refereeing would have stopped. Seems like a lot in only 11 games.

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They were wide open there again.

They are going to get thumped.

Guy Incognito

Is it actually possible for City to maintain this form over the course of the season? Have a feeling their time will come.
No usually when teams go on long unbeaten runs and lose, they have a little wobble.

Think December will be the testing month for them. Still, they should win league at a canter.

AkaAkuma&

City are looking impervious. Liverpool, Chelsea now Arsenal. Is there any team that can stop them? I don't think even United can do that right now the way City are playing.

serghei

Supports
FC Barcelona
All Barca fans saying it's penalty. :lol:
ESPN commentator from the game I'm watching says it's a clear pen as well. Some of you guys really need to learn the rules better, and maybe then we wouldn't have these discussions.

Terminator

It was shoulder to shoulder although Monreal went in a bit strong. Soft penalty.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It is really stupid thing when refs make decisions based on players weight. If zlatan or giroud were on sterlings place it would be all clear. But when small players fall down, it is always a foul. Stupid