Premier League Gameweek 12

pseudo_canadian

So Leicester's manager has been on the job for less time than Ole, they've sold their best player to us and they're playing great, sitting 2nd in the table and have twice as much points than us.

Let that fkin sink in, that's banging on the door.
But...but Ole needs 2 more windows and millions of pounds!!

pascell

So Leicester's manager has been on the job for less time than Ole, they've sold their best player to us and they're playing great, sitting 2nd in the table and have twice as much points than us.

That's what I keep saying, can clearly see the style or football they want to play, when you watch us play we're near here nor there with our style.

R'hllor

Wonder what would happen if Smith ever miss a Arsenal game on Sky.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
The whole "can a loss be a win" really works out well for him.
Hes loaded. And these next few years of turmoil for that club is only going to make him richer.
Guaranteed emery out rants today that will rack the views.

Ban

If City and Liverpool draw tomorrow can we say Leicester is officially in a title race?

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Their lack of a squad is a problem so 6th, maybe 5th
Preat Gray and Choudry off the bench. Not bad to be honest. A decent Jan (with Maguire money) and they can finish top 4

I see no reason why they cant compete with Chelsea this season

FerociousCorgis

i mean if liecester play like this all year why would any of their players want to come to united?

DRM

That's what I keep saying, can clearly see the style or football they want to play, when you watch us play we're near here nor there with our style.
Rogers is a much superior manager than Ole so no surprise really .

Bobski

Maguire really wasn't their best player, or most important, impactful or influential, however you wish to frame it. He was the most eye-catching, based on his buccaneering runs forward. Runs which as it turns out, and really should surprise few, are not that important when judging the value of a CB.

432JuanMata

The more I look at this Leicester team, there always seems to be yet another player that I think is playing well and could improve us. I really like Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison and Chilwell. Then Vardy seems to score every week.
Most of the caf turned there nose up at Tielmans in the summer said he wasn’t good enough

Canagel

We don't need Leicester players when will people understand. We just took their best defender and look no better, what makes you think their other players will come here and look better? We need the brains on the training ground first because you reproduce this football by repitition on the training ground. Rodgers is a very good coach and that's what good coaches do to their players.

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Leicester wouldn't have even considered appointing Solskjaer when they got Rodgers.

Giving Ole the job as caretaker made a whole lot of sense. Giving it to him full time though has been yet another incredibly poor decision.
Just had to quote you and confirm. We would never, ever have considered OGS, even if Rodgers wasn't available. We looked for a manager able to improve and promote (young) players while delivering decent results on the pitch. Aside from your cub, I don't think any PL team would have gone for him.

cyberman

Preat Gray and Choudry off the bench. Not bad to be honest. A decent Jan (with Maguire money) and they can finish top 4

I see no reason why they cant compete with Chelsea this season
Cant see it. Thats a huge drop in quality since their first 11 compliments each other so perfectly.
Theyre like us and relying on Pogba staying fit but with every single starter.
They have the 3rd best starting 11 in the league witbout a doubt but its a long season

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Their lack of a squad is a problem so 6th, maybe 5th
You think? Just off the top of my head, their squad seems ok in terms of depth. Would definitely say better than United, Arsenal and possibly Spurs. Although Spurs have got great players, they're just underperforming i suppose.

buckooo1978

Leicester have a cracking team. Well coached, all technically good and far superior to us

DRM

Why would any decent player with legitimate career aspirations want to join the current United setup?
I would say the £££ but even that's not enough of a draw anymore to join our shower, as shown by Dybala this summer

TheReligion

Abusive
Just had to quote you and confirm. We would never, ever have considered OGS, even if Rodgers wasn't available. We looked for a manager able to improve and promote (young) players while delivering decent results on the pitch. Aside from your cub, I don't think any PL team would have gone for him.
I'm sure you would have given him the job if he'd gone on a 15 game winning streak.

Everyone seems to forget the circumstances of how he was appointed.