Premier League Gameweek 14-16

LordSpud

Liverpool fans are unsufferable justifying that soft red card.
Wasn't a soft red card though. Both bookable offences and there was many fouls between the two bookings by Ayew too.

Just annoying he turns world class only for the two games they play us every season

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
We are getting hammered next week aren't we ?
We play so open .. I mean atleast for big games .. tighten up , and play on the counter..
Nope, we are winning with smoke and mirrors. This will be the first time I’m worried about playing united in ages. That sickening feeling in the buildup of this rivalry match is back.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Delusion of Liverpool's fans is unreal. If they got this kind of red, Klopp would be all over that in media.

KeanoMagicHat

Wasn't a soft red card though. Both bookable offences and there was many fouls between the two bookings by Ayew too.

Just annoying he turns world class only for the two games they play us every season
It is soft, it was a weak tackle that happens many times in a match and isn't a yellow card. None of the players reacted to it, Elliott even got up and tried to play on. If that's a yellow there should be 20 yellows a game.

Buckie

Supports
Arsenal
The love for Liverpool is somewhat peculiar. They really want that lot to win.
I agree. It's disheartening. I think if City don't win the league, then the powers that be will make sure Liverpool does. The referee basically handed that win to Liverpool. Crystal Palace played well but could not overcome the referee.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
All the favourites currently getting turned over in the PL. What a state of affairs!

Zen

2 of the dumpster three winning :lol:

Come on Luton later. Chelsea for relegation!

Green Army

Supports
Plymouth Argyle
I agree. It's disheartening. I think if City don't win the league, then the powers that be will make sure Liverpool does. The referee basically handed that win to Liverpool. Crystal Palace played well but could not overcome the referee.
The Referee who gave them 2 penalties?

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
As if our midweek performance at OT couldn’t get any more embarrassing.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
As if our midweek performance at OT couldn’t get any more embarrassing.
Bournemouth just been clinical with the counter and United have decided today to be utterly brainless with every chance they've had. Another day and it's 3-0 United instead. One of those games I wouldn't usually read into much but due to other results this season it puts them in the spotlight.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Finally the team are putting a shift in and saving Coopers job.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Bruno doesn't want to play Liverpool :lol:

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Nope, we are winning with smoke and mirrors. This will be the first time I’m worried about playing united in ages. That sickening feeling in the buildup of this rivalry match is back.
come off it. This has the making of a tradition of raking up our best scores against them.

united going into the game

Liverpool going into the game

mathrait

Supports
Arsenal
Amrabat is awful. He's really been overhyped just cause he got away with a foul against Mbappe.

Bale Bale Bale

Supports
Spurs
Bournemouth just been clinical with the counter and United have decided today to be utterly brainless with every chance they've had. Another day and it's 3-0 United instead. One of those games I wouldn't usually read into much but due to other results this season it puts them in the spotlight.
Most of their wins could have gone the other way too, that's the problem.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
That's the story of most of united's wins this season too though. there's a reason they are the only team in the top 12 with a negative goal difference. if anything, they've been really lucky to be where they are.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That's the story of most of united's wins this season too though. there's a reason they are the only team in the top 12 with a negative goal difference. if anything, they've been really lucky to be where they are.
Oh yeah, not disputing that!

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
They are still only 3 points behind City. So credit where it is due.