Premier League Gameweek 2

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I think we will have to wait for Pep to leave City to be able to even think of competing with them. Or the UEFA investigations reveal the extent of fake accounting numbers and FA throws them out.
My guess is Pep wins all domestic competitions next 3 years straight with a few CLs and then leaves to save his beloved Barcelona when Messi retires.
Even if he leaves, as long as the Spanish lads above him stay put they will continue to be successful.

paulblart

Isn't that the bullshit line peddled by City when we sign a player they wanted?

We were probably interested, but he made it clear to us that he wanted to go to City. I also think the City players are being paid a lot of money under the table that we don't know about, must be why there's never any interest in any of their top players from the likes of Barca or Real, and why none of their top players seem even remotely interested in going there.

totaalvoetbal

Supports
Ajax
Manchester City are not taking advantage of their dominance. They have missed a few great chances. I have a sneaky feeling Tottenham might equalise and even win it.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Every City attack ends with an attempt on goal. There’s a shot every 3 minutes at most it seems. No team can withstand that.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
City still need to actually score. Spurs can still suckerpunch them.

R'hllor

I am confused, usually MP makes changes after HT when his team is ducked in first half.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
The football they play is very good. It is like a safety net for them, something they need to trust more than anything else, that their football will always be good enough to win

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Spurs full backs are absolute garbage. Instead of chasing Dybala, they should've pushed for Cancelo.

VJ1762

I am pretty confident City will get to 21 titles before we get to 21. That's how good they are.

The funny and sad part is except Pogba and De Gea and maybe Maguire, everyone of their B team is far better than our first team. It's just so depressing.

MDFC Manager

Just seen Spurs first goal. Horrific keeping by Ederson :lol: Some wankers on here think he's far better than De Gea :houllier:

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
City have only themselves to blame really. Missed so many chances