Premier League Gameweek 2

SharpshooterTom

This is the reason why I think Liverpool will do it this year, they don't miss as many chances as City do and I think they'll punish City's dropped points more this team.

R'hllor

Moura since Ajax bailing MP and he is still on the bench, didnt get start in CL etc.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"The Premier League is at it again!"

Someone scored a header from a corner, Martin. I don't think that is unique to the Premier League™.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
We need City to win man. One, we aren't competing with them, but we know who is. Two, because we are competing with Spurs.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
If his name is Rodrigo, why is everyone calling him Rodri?

I mean, yeah I see the link. But it’s not really a name that needed shortening is it.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Walker peters completely out of his depth. He has nothing. No strength, no speed, no defensive nous. Nothing player.

Crackers

greasy ginfers
This is the reason why I think Liverpool will do it this year, they don't miss as many chances as City do and I think they'll punish City's dropped points more this team.
Do you think that Liverpool are going to win as many games as last season? Their defense still looks a bit ropey and last year they had a lot of luck too.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
All these dip dyed blonde City cnuts aren’t helping when I’m rooting for Aguero for my fantasy team.

VJ1762

When are we ever getting a coach/manager who you know, actuallly coaches?

thepolice123

Lloris is so shite with the ball at his feet. Bricking it everytime city presses him.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
City should be cruising, 23 attempts to Spurs 3.

Siorac

If his name is Rodrigo, why is everyone calling him Rodri?

I mean, yeah I see the link. But it’s not really a name that needed shortening is it.
I was just wondering the same thing, especially as it says Rodrigo on his back! It's not even like Chicharito.

Insane game, too. City should be 3-4 up at least.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Spurs are going to concede loads this season if they don't sort out this Vertoghen situation

SharpshooterTom

Do you think that Liverpool are going to win as many games as last season? Their defense still looks a bit ropey and last year they had a lot of luck too.
Absolutely. I think they can get around the same points total as last season, there's a lot of people on here who think they're one season wonders, but they'll prove it that 95 points is their level.