Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
I was just about to turn it on, guess I'll give it a pass.

DreamIsh

Supports
Liverpool
Brighton just decided not to show up today? Ok then

Nogbadthebad

I always thought Willan was a player we should be in for. Can't believe hes not one of the first choices for chelsea, always performs when he is on the pitch.

JB7

Who could possibly have seen Chelsea suddenly improving by reverting back to the system that won them the league last season?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Batshuayi looking good. His overall play looking much better than what Chelsea fans described here.

extincti fugax hominum

Wow, that second goal from Willian reminded me Nani's goal against Citeh in 2011 Community Shield with backheels and clever short passing.

AshRK

This is the reason chelsea will be in top 4. I can see them picking form now and going on a winning run. They were quite lucky that they didn't lose games when they were playing like shit. Also, quite surprising why Conte doesn't trust Batshuayi more considering how average morata has been. Maybe this could be the game.

Needham

I always thought Willan was a player we should be in for. Can't believe hes not one of the first choices for chelsea, always performs when he is on the pitch.
Feel exactly the same. Insane he's not a nailed on starter. Great attitude, team player, rarely fecks up. Was excited by the rumour we were in for him when Jose arrived, twas bullshit alas.

Member 90887

Fully expecting City to respond today - 3 points and a sound performance please. I think the gap is too big personally, but a silly loss somewhere and who knows how we’ll react. I’d like to be able to keep it to take the pressure off the tough games away to Spurs and Arsenal, or Chelsea/United st home.
I agree that the gap is too big, but you know, like you said, one stupid loss and the doubt can begin to creep in. anyway, i think that today will be a formality for city.

Sigma

Feel exactly the same. Insane he's not a nailed on starter. Great attitude, team player, rarely fecks up. Was excited by the rumour we were in for him when Jose arrived, twas bullshit alas.
My favourite non-united player, wish we would sign him.

Charles Miller

Who could possibly have seen Chelsea suddenly improving by reverting back to the system that won them the league last season?
Its not weird? They changed the system from 3-4-3 to 3-5-2 in order to bring another midfielder this season and you can see how the team is worse.

cyberman

Having a striker who doesn't fall down when a shadow touches him seems to be doing wonders for Chelseas attacking play.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
How's that not a penalty? :lol: