Premier League Gameweek 27 (10th - 12th February 2018)

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Kane is too good for this Spurs side, only a matter of time before he's snatched by one of the big boys.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Spurs genuinely should've been about 5-0 up.

E-mal

Dembele makes tottenham tick, without him they are different.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Spurs should be out of sight in this game, hilarious if it comes back to bite them in the ass.

Smores

If you were a United fan and a player like Kane and we were building a new stadium to dwarf that of Old Trafford, wouldn't you want to stay for a season or two more and play it? I know I would. He can join Real Madrid after that and still have a great career with them but he wouldn't be able to go back to Spurs if he joined Madrid without taking a massive pay cut. I just think the way he talks in interviews it seems like he's more focused on the future of Spurs than joining a different club. It's also worth pointing out it's a World Cup summer too, so there won't be as much time for negotiations. I might be being naive though, guess we'll see in the Summer.
Top clubs don't sit and wait for you. He might have an injury and struggle for form later down the line. I really don't see him turning down Real Madrid at all.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Dembele's performance in this game shows how bad we need a class and mobile b2b. Would totally transform us.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Lacazette is such a pointless player. Worst signing of the season.

Fabian Keller

Who is worse Mustafi or Koscielny?

Truly awful defenders. Every game making comical mistakes. No discipline. Poor positioning. Its been like this for years. Koscielny seems suspended every other week, giving away penalties and being an idiot. Mustafi with his backpasses and lapses in concentration.

They are absolutely comical.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Arsenal really need some leaders in that team. This could be 3-0 or 4-0, in a must win game for them.

Redlyn

Tottenham would have had an amazing outcome vs United, Pool and Arsenal - 3 rivals 7/9 points. Impressive really.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
In before Cech equalizes in stoppage time

Guy Incognito

The media keep praising Arsenal for that game, then in a whisper say how bad Everton were.
TBF Arsenal at home are a different preposition to away.

There's just no gameplan is there? When they went a goal down you could see that Wenger had no idea how to change it.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Pochettino's players need to be preserved and scientifically studied in a bid to work out the formula for a perfectly-fit footballing outfit.

Insane work-rate in three massive Premier League games in the space of ten days. Absolutely nothing to see here at all... :wenger:

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
We can't keep possession outside our own box. Criminal.