Premier League Gameweek 3

saivet

Tuanzebe and Williams starting is something nice to look out for

Mr Smith

Am I missing something, or are City not that impressive? The commentators blowing their collective loads over City, yet all I'm seeing is them knocking it around slowly against a very poor 10 man Arsenal, and ending with a poor final ball.

Edit: Of course as soon as I post that Mahrez produces a worldie pass.
They haven't had to get out of second gear today, but in general I agree this team is not as good as some think. They'll score tons against teams like this, but I don't feel they're favourite a for the league.

crossy1686

career ending
Martin Keown suggesting Arteta is getting the sack over the international break. Apparently the tactics have been 'too complicated' for the players

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Martin Keown suggesting Arteta is getting the sack over the international break. Apparently the tactics have been 'too complicated' for the players
There are plenty of commentators that talk shite, but Keown is on a level of his own. :lol:

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline
Arsenal Mania is a dreadful website. Trying to read their match thread and the pages jump all over the place or cease to exist.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
His worst is still infinitely better than this. That cannot be disputed
Ofcourse not but if the next manager relegates them will that vindicate Arteta.

Less shit is still shit.

RetroStu

Never really hated Arsenal, even in the 90's when were total rivals. Dont like seeing them like this, a nothing club almost, just making up the numbers.

Nedu

Supports
Barcelona
Just wondering, during Liverpool's bad years, did they ever get this bad?

Is there a way back for arsenal?

TsuWave

I'd have the samaritans on speed dial if I were an Arsenal fan

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
They waited like 3-4 years too many to sack Wenger, then somehow managed to replace him with a worse manager, then they sacked that one a little over a year later to replace him with an even worse manager

They will replace Arteta with Frank De Boer