Premier League Gameweek 3

Matt851

Looking increasingly like West ham have done a good job with the rice money - kudus, jwp and alvarez are good signings

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
JWP looking like a decent signing so far. Done more for them than what Mount has for us…
We'll trade you Havertz for your injured Mount. Deal ?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Milner is one of the biggest cnuts of all time, just an absolute rat of a player.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
What the feck has Mount to do here. Won a game 3 -2 and the fans are complaining about a player who didn't even play.
But he played the other 2 ye? Just like Antony he’d of done nothing again. His replacement player Eriksen scored.

DJ_21

I’m loving these continuous shots at United during games that have nothing to do with us.
Not about taking shots. It’s about comparing signings and how there doing well at other clubs then some of our signings do.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Feels like we are destined to get relegated. Two games now (Fulham and Wolves) we should have been up by 2 at half time but end up losing 1-0. Depressing stuff and still haven’t scored a goal in three games. Club incompetence ruining our season once again.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Brighton sold one too many players this year going from Caicedo and Macallister to Gilmour and Milner is a big drop off.
What's happened to Dahoud?

Enciso I presume is injured aswell, he's a very good linker of play in final third.

Dazzmondo

For as good as Brighton have looked in attack, their defence has looked ropey in all the games so far imo.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
What's happened to Dahoud?

Enciso I presume is injured aswell, he's a very good linker of play in final third.
Yea I was happy to see Dahoud start the first game of the season, and apparently doing well, but then he's been on the bench the next two games.

Maybe it's the fit between him and Gross that doesn't work and Gilmour is more suited.

Matt851

Yea I was happy to see Dahoud start the first game of the season, and apparently doing well, but then he's been on the bench the next two games.

Maybe it's the fit between him and Gross that doesn't work and Gilmour is more suited.
Sounds like Brighton are signing are new midfielder, presumably a replacement for caicedo

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Enciso did his ACL, Dahoud on bench?
Genuinely? He hit a brilliant assist v Wolves so that's a massive blow for Brighton as he's developed into a good goal threat from midfield aswell.

Thought Dahoud would be starting every week for them but De Zerbi likes rotation given they've benched Steele aswell.

Forest Red

Supports
Nottingham Forest
Come on mate. You got incredibly lucky in the first 4'. Then your luck run out. It's as simple as that. Both the red card and pen was correct.
Bull shit - Awoniyi break always and headers from crosses is how we are set up to play. Your defence can’t deal with pace or crosses. Both game changing decisions were soft as anything. But hey, if it makes you feel better……

Semper Fudge

Apt Tagline
Genuinely? He hit a brilliant assist v Wolves so that's a massive blow for Brighton as he's developed into a good goal threat from midfield aswell.

Thought Dahoud would be starting every week for them but De Zerbi likes rotation given they've benched Steele aswell.
I've seen mention of an 'unspecified knee injury' so probably not far off.

DJ_21

Bull shit - Awoniyi break always and headers from crosses is how we are set up to play. Your defence can’t deal with pace or crosses. Both game changing decisions were soft as anything. But hey, if it makes you feel better……
Stats tell otherwise. We had 18 attempts to your 9 and about 67% possession. Casemiro missed a sitter with his header so you’re lucky we didn’t score another 1.

cyberman

Dean Henderson wouldn’t have conceded 3

PoTMS

I know we've got used to it but what does shoulder to shoulder actually mean if you don't win the ball? I always thought growing up playing football, it was just a way to call your opponent weak but let's be honest, really it's a foul.