Premier League Gameweek 32-33

Ghostrider318

Arsenal had 1 of their CB out injured and the entire defense including the GK has gone to shit

lex talionis

We had our bad nights too this season, but if you're a gooner this turn of events has to be devastating.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Do city always play the short clips of songs that go with their chants at the end of games to create an atmosphere? Let your fans decide what they’ll sing, no?

AndySmith1990

Guardian commentator is drooling all over himself after this. " Foden brings it down and lays off to Haaland, who passes the ball into the bottom-left corner with that blond mane trailing behind in the night air." FFS.
Yeah it's lame. It'd be better if they were more Partridge and kept it simple oike "TWAT! What a goal!"

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Guardian commentator is drooling all over himself after this. " Foden brings it down and lays off to Haaland, who passes the ball into the bottom-left corner with that blond mane trailing behind in the night air." FFS.
Foden is english.

Valencia Shin Crosses

We had our bad nights too this season, but if you're a gooner this turn of events has to be devastating.
This match wasn't where they fecked it. It was the bottling they did in the previous 3. City at the Etihad is always a nightmare fixture but it wouldn't be near as much of an issue if they hadn't dropped points in the previous 3 with 2 of those matches coming against relegation level teams.

Djemba-Djemba

This match wasn't where they fecked it. It was the bottling they did in the previous 3. City at the Etihad is always a nightmare fixture but it wouldn't be near as much of an issue if they hadn't dropped points in the previous 3 with 2 of those matches coming against relegation level teams.
Aye

Arsenal were always losing tonight. Their record against City is embarrassing.

They needed a cushion to make sure they could lose tonight but still be in control. The results against West Ham and Southampton in particular is what has fecked them.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Wouldn't count you out for 4th. You still have to play Newcastle I think?
Nah just Spurs and Villa around us I think. Most of our remaining games are at home as well. The next three (Spurs, Fulham & Villa) all are.

I think we could sneak in but it would take a dip from United or Newcastle. Very competitive in there (unless you're Chelsea).

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Really disappointing game. Arsenal so poor.
We could see in Europe what their level is.

City are a different class. A super team with pretty much the best manager, the football side of their operation is seemingly run like a well oiled machine and they've got unlimited funds.

UDontMessWith24

Tbf to Arsenal or most clubs that makes a title run, what can you do when the other team can lose their best center back and replace him with the likes of Ake and Akanji. Haaland out for a bit, no problem here comes Julian Alvarez. Foden’s form drops, all good here’s Mahrez. Over the course of an entire season, especially this one, the money will always prevail. They’re an FM save with the in game editor turned on.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Nah just Spurs and Villa around us I think. Most of our remaining games are at home as well. The next three (Spurs, Fulham & Villa) all are.

I think we could sneak in but it would take a dip from United or Newcastle. Very competitive in there (unless you're Chelsea).
United would need to lose 4/8 and Liverpool would have to win all remaining games for you to sneak up above us on GD. Likewise Newcastle need to lose 3/7 with you winning every game, but then it goes to GD where it would be tight.

Don't see it but who knows.

MADReaLJL

Both of KDB's goals look real poor to concede. Slow reaction from Ramsdale.

edcunited1878

Both of KDB's goals look real poor to concede. Slow reaction from Ramsdale.
He was lucky his poor diving attempt before the goal wasn't parried towards a City player in the box. Another poor/average game from him today in the run in, especially in the beginning of the games. Soutampton was disaster and today could have been much worse.

He had his angles covered against KDB's goal, but as you mentioned and as been pointed out, he was slow to react to a near post shot and KDB's body shape was going to the near post.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
United would need to lose 4/8 and Liverpool would have to win all remaining games for you to sneak up above us on GD. Likewise Newcastle need to lose 3/7 with you winning every game, but then it goes to GD where it would be tight.

Don't see it but who knows.
Yeah seems like we’ve left it too late and won’t gain enough ground at this stage.

I wouldn’t turn my nose up at the EL. Back door into the CL and winnable if we play it right. Our European record under Klopp is fairly strong.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah seems like we’ve left it too late and won’t gain enough ground at this stage.

I wouldn’t turn my nose up at the EL. Back door into the CL and winnable if we play it right. Our European record under Klopp is fairly strong.
The Bournemouth game was where you fecked it really. If you didn't have that run after you beat United, if say you would look likely to make it. City loss is fine but Bournemouth, failing to beat Arsenal, struggling vs Chelsea at Anfield... That killed it.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
He was lucky his poor diving attempt before the goal wasn't parried towards a City player in the box. Another poor/average game from him today in the run in, especially in the beginning of the games. Soutampton was disaster and today could have been much worse.

He had his angles covered against KDB's goal, but as you mentioned and as been pointed out, he was slow to react to a near post shot and KDB's body shape was going to the near post.
I'm glad I'm not the only who thought Ramsdale was slow

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
I'm glad I'm not the only who thought Ramsdale was slow
He's an average keeper that for some reason is being bigged up by Arsenal fans (though in fairness they're deluded about most of their players). Most of the saves he made tonight were more down to poor finishing, and he was poor on both of KdB's goals. He's not been great in several games too.

Tarrou

just saw the highlights, what a battering

Arteta needs to learn how to setup differently in these games