Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

AgentP

Don’t Chelsea love keeping possession? Why the feck are they not dominating possession?
Because the last time they tried to do that, they lost 6-0 to City. I think Chelsea are being smart here. You don't want Liverpool hitting you on the counter. Better to sit deep and nick one when the chance comes.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Higuain should come on for Hudson-Odoi. Put Hazard on the left and Willian on the right

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Chelsea doing just enough going forward to stop it becoming a siege. But don't really look like scoring.

I think Oliver might get it done fairly early.
Yep, Oliver loves himself these type of games. Allows him to make a decision with maximum impact, where players will be up in his face. He can give them a blank stare and silent treatment in front of the cameras to show who's boss.

Chairman Steve

Pretty sure Tyler gets nudged by Sky bosses to make these games more dramatic as possible and since Liverpool are in an exciting title race and haven’t won the title since Thatcher was PM, it applies here with the constant teeing up of soundbites and pre-meditated lines.

It’s like Sky’s football coverage had asked for Vince McMahon for how he hyped up WWE/F

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Pretty sure Tyler gets nudged by Sky bosses to make these games more dramatic as possible and since Liverpool are in an exciting title race and haven’t won the title since Thatcher was PM, it applies here with the constant teeing up of soundbites and pre-meditated lines.

It’s like Sky’s football coverage had asked for Vince McMahon for how he hyped up WWE/F
And it's CONTRIVED!

AJ10

This is so predictable :rolleyes:, Expect a dodgy goal in the second half. your choices are:
1- offside
2- dodgy pen
3- keeper Feck up.

The way that Cnut fell, didn't even get a yellow well then again it is oliver, he's just spineless.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
The Salah dive was one of the key events of the half, but its not even mentioned.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Our best opening came from a counter in that half. Definitely struggling with Chelsea’s deep shape. Henderson and Fabinho was overkill from Klopp.

Hope we don’t over-commit because I’d back Chelsea to steal it on the counter if we do.

Chairman Steve

Sky don’t pick up that Salah dive at HT, but BT will nitpick our two penalties yesterday at every possible opportunity during the actual game. :houllier:

wr8_utd

:'(
So what minute are we expecting the Chelsea defense and keeper to combine and through the ball into their own net? I'm going with 88th

montpelier

Our best opening came from a counter in that half. Definitely struggling with Chelsea’s deep shape. Henderson and Fabinho was overkill from Klopp.

Hope we don’t over-commit because I’d back Chelsea to steal it on the counter if we do.
this is the next-generation LFC MF this, Keita's been better too, imo

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Sky desperately wants Liverpool to win the title.
It’s a better story than City winning it again.

No one will care about that and it’ll be forgotten a week later. If we win it Sky have their programming sorted for the summer.