Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Half time team talk needs to be good cause they’re well drilled. Keita need some to drive inside and commit them rather than going on the outside constantly. Henderson has been non existent so far

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Same. That fecker is scary. Even worse when you're watching a stream that's behind and the pressure is mounting
I have to turn off facebook on the laptop, turn the phone to mute, and even turn my darn running smart watch off these days!

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

It’s a better story than City winning it again.

No one will care about that and it’ll be forgotten a week later. If we win it Sky have their programming sorted for the summer.
A quite probable domestic treble and a possible quadrable will be forgotten a week later? You're a joy to watch most of the times but, come on, the drooling over Liverpool winning the title by the vast majority of pundits is simply insufferable if you're not a Liverpool fan.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Can a player get a ban for a dive that didn't result in a penalty? Not that the FA would charge Salah anyway, but in theory.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Useless feckers way too weak by the LB

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

Free header for Mane at backpost, urgh.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Can a player get a ban for a dive that didn't result in a penalty? Not that the FA would charge Salah anyway, but in theory.
I thought the rule was if the player was adjudged to have fooled the referee, which in this case he didn't.

Not 100% sure on that though, but plenty of players have dived, been caught out and not banned.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Wasn't sure whether I wanted Liverpool or Chelsea to lose more. Suddenly it's very clear to me. :(