Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Typical. Jammy feckers outplayed all game

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Current stats are:

Shots on target: 4 each

Corners: Man. United 3 West Ham 9

Possession: 46-54.

Seems like a fortunate win for Man. United.

Fridge chutney

Undeserved but may this be a HUGE wakeup call for the board to do the following:
  • Football director ASAP
  • Defensive rebuild. Keep Smalling, Shaw, Dalot and Lindelof and the rest can go
  • Big transfer outlay.
Inexcusable performance.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Now that one was a penalty.

DDG :drool:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
United don't look match fit to me honestly

galwayfa

Unless it's violent conduct, can't get a red when a ref gives a peno, right decision

Cpt Negative

Unless it's violent conduct, can't get a red when a ref gives a peno, right decision
Yes they can, if the opponent doesn’t make a genuine attempt for the ball, he can still be sent off (shirt tug etc).

You could easily argue Fernandez attempt wasn’t genuine, he goes through the back of Martial. This rule will see an era of defenders making ludicrous last man tackles as the penalty will be seen as less risk than a 1 on 1

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
There's been a lot of jokes and wishful thinking about Chelsea getting a result today but I can't remember being less confident going into this fixture.

I'd bite your hand off for 1 point right now.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
There's been a lot of jokes and wishful thinking about Chelsea getting a result today but I can't remember being less confident going into this fixture.

Yep, sadly you'll get crushed. Liverpool are going to win the double. They'll win all remaining games this season. Wankers.

Can we get Jose back for one game?

SirAF

Ageist
Today is a seismic day for the league title. We need City to win and Chelsea to get a result at liverpool - then I’ll breathe more easily.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Don't wanna tempt fate, but... It's on

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I hope Liverpool win. I'm just concerned with us right now.

Paul_Scholes18

Need Palace and Liverpool to win today for best chances for us to end in the top 4. Although we will probably fail either way so might be better with the other way around.

Palace win and a draw is probably the best thing in my head right now or at least what will make me most happy with the day.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

That’s my ideal realistic scenario. Can’t see you winning, but a draw would be grand. 1-1 please :D

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea

Things I'm most concerned about are firstly how Sarri will set the team up, I want to see us playing counter attacking football with Hazard as false 9. That isn't Sarri usual style but he did learn for EFL final after 6-0 City away, hopefully lesson has stuck.

Second thing is the refereeing and offside calls, when you see the performance of Graham Scott in the Utd game yesterday.... Liverpool seem to have had pretty much everything go for them this season.... We're going to be playing 12 men really aren't we?

I would also take a point very happily.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea

I’m feeling strangely confident. I’d still take a point now if offered, but I just have this weird feeling that today will be a good day. Maybe it’s remembering how cocky they were last time this situation came up.

The One and Only

Need Palace and Liverpool to win today for best chances for us to end in the top 4. Although we will probably fail either way so might be better with the other way around.

Palace win and a draw is probably the best thing in my head right now or at least what will make me most happy with the day.
Why on earth would you want Palace to win?

Bergman

Supports
Liverpool

If I remember correctly, you put out a second string side in that match at Anfield. The general consensu was that you'd battered. It's much closer today imo. Hopefully we edge you out.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
People seem to be expecting way too much from Chelsea.

Their big game away record is dire, played off the park by us and Arsenal, City kicked seven shades of shit out of them.

As ever with Liverpool I'll be hopeful they will lose but I really don't expect a result. If it was at Stamford Bridge it would be different (beat us, Arsenal and City there).

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Don't wanna tempt fate, but... It's on
Have you ever seen Giroud run? van Dijk could slip three times and he'd still catch Giroud before he got his shot away

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Have you ever seen Giroud run? van Dijk could slip three times and he'd still catch Giroud before he got his shot away
:lol: I like Giroud, but this is true.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
People seem to be expecting way too much from Chelsea.

Their big game away record is dire, played off the park by us and Arsenal, City kicked seven shades of shit out of them.

As ever with Liverpool I'll be hopeful they will lose but I really don't expect a result. If it was at Stamford Bridge it would be different (beat us, Arsenal and City there).
Our "small" game away record is also pretty shit to be fair.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly

Can I ask why you’d want a Palace win?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
The storyline for a Higuain winner after a Van Dijk feck up is too perfect. It's inevitable.