Premier League Gameweek 34 fixtures (12th - 16th April 2019)

Paul_Scholes18

Agree. Think that result against Chelsea took the wind out of their sales. Lose today as well, then think they are doomed anyway.
Yeah although a win over Brighton can give them momentum and put pressure on Brighton. If Cardiff can then get a win over Liverpool it would be even better ;).

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I would like the Brighton vs Cardiff game to be massive though. If Brighton win then 8 points is probably too much for cardiff even if they win.
I guess. I have a Brighton supporting mate so I'm hoping for his sake. Plus I like their manager.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yeah although a win over Brighton can give them momentum and put pressure on Brighton. If Cardiff can then get a win over Liverpool it would be even better ;).
Agree that you want these sides still needing to play for something. As long as they don't need anything when they play us.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Are Wolves just game raising twats against us?

Or are we worse than Southampton?

Paul_Scholes18

I guess. I have a Brighton supporting mate so I'm hoping for his sake. Plus I like their manager.
I don't really enjoy watching either Brighton nor Cardiff a lot personally. Can't say I would miss either side. Although Brighton seem to do well against us though (Mourinho) and suck against the other big teams so probably best if they go down.

kps88

Dean gives Cardiff a penalty but reverses his decision after talking to the linesman. :lol: at Warnock going mental.

Paul_Scholes18

Everton down against Fulham.

All the teams fighting for 7th down. Time for West Ham to bottle it too! Not Watford though.

Hephaestus

Dean gives Cardiff a penalty but reverses his decision after talking to the linesman. :lol: at Warnock going mental.
On the one hand, feck Mike Dean. On the other, anything who pisses off Warnock deserves a fecking medal :lol:

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Didn't realise Everton were losing?

Cloud7

Looks like Burnley will do about enough to stay up. Meh. Useless. Their number will be called sooner or later.

Paul_Scholes18

We should beat this Everton! They are poor against weak sides so that should help us out!

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Come on Utd! Just like all of Manchester has been one all season, similarly all us Reds are one today. You'll Never Walk Alone Utd fans.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We make no sense. Beat Chelsea and Arsenal convincingly and then whimper against an already relegated side. Ffs.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Come on Utd! Just like all of Manchester has been one all season, similarly all us Reds are one today. You'll Never Walk Alone Utd fans.
Why? Just wanna keep the top 4 race interesting, or just hate West Ham?

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Why? Just wanna keep the top 4 race interesting, or just hate West Ham?
We need united to be in the race for top four when city come to old trafford.