Premier League Gameweek 38

Needham

Now they revert to the scrappy shit City we've seen most of the season and Moyes plays them like a fiddle.

King Eric 7

Can't watch the City game. Just feel they will score if I turn it on. So watching Arsenal instead as well as us and hoping for positive updates.

wr8_utd

:'(
Every time I watch City, Akanji seems a very obvious vulnerability. Either plays a pass just too short or holds on to the ball a bit too long and gets put under pressure to lose the ball. Did it for the Son chance midweek and has done it a couple of times today as well.

Cpt Negative

FA not taking any risks ruining Jurgens day with that red. Standing on someone’s foot is a red theee days

wr8_utd

City have looked extremely nervous in the 5-6 minutes before the Kudus goal so can really see them conceding here again. If Haaland was a bit more clinical in front of goal though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would be classic Arsenal this if West Ham actually get to 2-2 and Arsenal completely forget to win their game.

Feels a bit like the last day of 2022, Liverpool weren't winning for much of that afternoon either despite Man. City stumbling.

SER19

And the thing to remember and make clear to people who don't know, is that the cheating isn't just on "how much Pep has spent on players", it's about all the dodgy back-handers that have been handed out since Mancinis days.

Pep will always say he's spent less than other clubs this season, but comparing one season is just deflecting. It's about the billions that have been spent in the last ten years on top of the accounting fraud for managers, agents etc.

It's a lot deeper than just 'how much did they spend on defenders this season". It's accumulative over several seasons.
Ya of course. Congrats for spending well but that's not the issue. None of it is possible without the cheating

Just look at the amount of empty seats behind goal as kudus strike goes in and tell me that's a club that earns more revenue than real fecking madrid :lol:

AndyMUFC

Hopefully West Ham can keep in the game until the last 20 or so. That would make it interesting.

AlexiV

Supports
FCB
Well well still a possibility of some deadline drama. West Ham fecked up a chance in the beginning that could of led to a 1 on 1 and possible equalizer. It's not in the bag yet. Peps tantrum at his water bottle reveals he's shitting it. I can see it happening.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
City drawing and Arsenal also drawing would be some real comedy.

wr8_utd

Another early City goal would certainly be welcome! Can't give those Arsenal fans any hope.