Premier League Gameweek 6

IRELANDUNITED

Because in addition to the shit tonne of money, they get to win every possible trophy there is in club football, year after year.
It’s hollow and it essentially doesn’t count because of the cheating, though.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
VAR looking at the wrong offside? :lol:
Yeah I was looking at that thinking it was obvious there was another touch from Brentford player.

2-3 guys watching game at real speed, goal goes on and they can't remember the move less than a minute ago. :lol:

kaiser1

Pep's Mum
Supports
Bayern Munich
Not necessarily saying they do, but they don’t really care for their first team. They let go on free transfers Mendy, Gundogan, Aguero, then Laporte for a small fee, Mangala for a small fee, Angelino for a small fee as well, and so on.
They basically make their money by selling academy graduates.
In terms of squad building for their first team, they basically can buy or sell without thinking about resale value.
Mendy Aguero and Gundogan contract ran out and they left on a free like Degea Pogba
Angelino from academy sold for 20m

cj_sparky

Yeah I was looking at that thinking it was obvious there was another touch from Brentford player.

2-3 guys watching game at real speed, goal goes on and they can't remember the move less than a minute ago. :lol:
VAR is getting worse (well in the Premier League), it's amazes me how the can get things so wrong so often.

Changeisgood

Supports
Arsenal
Wattcing this one makes me wonder how do teams practice with a change of momentum especially coming from a goal. Brentford really were not in the game until the goal and now Everton can barely string two passes together.

Sylar

Everton deserve the lead. Only team attacking this half

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How has some short hair band guy ended up marking Everton's main aerial threat..bizarre.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
We are such a weird team but very thankful to pick up the first three points. Good start to the weekend. Getting married tomorrow and would have been fuming if we had lost. :lol:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
We are such a weird team but very thankful to pick up the first three points. Good start to the weekend. Getting married tomorrow and would have been fuming if we had lost. :lol:
Huge congratulations on such a special day, one I expect you've been hoping and waiting for what must seem like a lifetime.

Also well done on the wedding I guess.

Sylar

Peacock has no commentary on this game if my online Peacock login is anything to go by. It's like going back to COVID games.
Lucky. Would love an option of no commentary and just crowd noise

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Kinel. I turn on match and united score within a minut then turned it off in disgust watched some college ball and checked back for the feck of it. A goal disallowed. Gotta watch now although it is written that united will score

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Really good goal to be fair. Proper pass and proper hit. I can watch that again and again to see the technique.

Against the run of play though, Burnley looking semi dangerous with Utd offering nothing except the VAR incident and this goal.

TopDog

Supports
Bolton
Great goal aside, it's hard to believe how bad Man Utd are. Burnley much the beter side, but a bit naive.