Premier League GW11

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I'm referring to the one that goes something like Chow-sea Chow-SEA CHOWW-SEAAAA.
I've still got "Double double double, John Terry has won the double" in my ears from the misfortune of being in a metro with them about 9-10 years back!

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
Chelsea think they can keep up that sort of pressing against Leeds? That's very ambitious.

Walters_19_MuFc

We should be seriously considering someone like Kalvin Phillips. Someone who just holds and dictates play.

English, too, which is always a bonus!

Nick7

We should be seriously considering someone like Kalvin Phillips. Someone who just holds and dictates play.

We were linked to him for ages up until last summer. No idea why we didn’t pull the trigger.

LVGSdive

Werner with his Nani impression. I have bet on Chelsea to win this which takes away from it being hilarious unfortunately.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner

Having watched a lot of him I’m not sure he’s quite at that top level. Would be just on the average side for a team like United. Bearing in mind he’s operating in the perfect system for him.

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
This game is cash money money. Dynamite. Great Saturday for the Premier League so far.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
some fan is sitting in the stands and working on his laptop :houllier:

dal

I’ve been saying for ages we should sign him, a carrickesque signing.

high level and good temp like Fred, he’d improve the mentality against the lower teams, along with Bruno and rashford.