Protests following the killing of George Floyd

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@Atze-Peng you’re a vile cretin and I’m more than happy to join in on this pile in you piece of shit.

caid

I know this isn't the ideal thread for it, but this it just to make things clear before anyone tries actually debating him again, this is just a very small selection of his points on black people. There is also a similar amount of points on homosexuality, women and rape. I'm sure you can guess his views on those.
Why not just ban him?
I'm all for having a wide range of views but his views add nothing to the forum.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt

Last edited:

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
@Atze-Peng you’re a vile cretin and I’m more than happy to join in on this pile in you piece of shit.
I agree... that said I wouldn't ban him
For posts on another forum though i hope anything he does on here will be closely monitored (I'm sure people are checking his old posts and flagging if appropriate as well) and a ban issued if he gets out of line

Suspect he will simply realise he's been exposed and choose to leave though

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
@Atze-Peng you clearly have issues is it: mummy/daddy issues, masculinity issues, obviously you're a racist so there's an issue, talk to us, partner not satisfied due to your 'performance'. Please feel lots of Shame you bigoted fool and when you next cross a road forget to look both ways.

Suv666

I remember that Atze fella forensically breaking down the Ahmad lynching video trying to justify the act. He's a piece of shit. I'm surprised he hasnt been banned yet.
Its funny the oppressed victims are always expected to maintain decorom and be civil while the oppressive forces can do whatever the feck they want. I dont condone violence, but this reaction is understandable, the cops in America are out of control and changes are needed asap.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
Forgive me for intruding on the matter, but I believe its exceedingly unlikely verbal attacks will lead to a change on his stance concerning blacks. And I acknowledge the irony in my words considering I'm a selfish, egotistical, hypocrite myself, but even so, we must recognise the humanity in him.

Fingeredmouse

On that note I'll take one for the team.
@Atze-Peng
feck you. You are a vile scumbag.
Well said.
I remember that Atze fella forensically breaking down the Ahmad lynching video trying to justify the act. He's a piece of shit. I'm surprised he hasnt been banned yet.
Its funny the oppressed victims are always expected to maintain decorom and be civil while the oppressive forces can do whatever the feck they want. I dont condone violence, but this reaction is understandable, the cops in America are out of control and changes are needed asap.
It's more than just the cops and not just in the US.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
"Third-degree murder"

Do first, second and third degree carry different maximum sentences?
I'd imagine so. I may be mistaken, but I'm of the impression a second degree is predicated on intent, whereas a third degree is reckless behaviour that escalated into something that wasn't planned. 2nd may be intent at the moment, whereas 1st degree is a murder planned before incident.

SharpshooterTom

Maximum sentence for 3rd degree murder is 25 years in Minnesota.

So he wont get life and possibly might only get a small number of years, certainly he will be out again.

Carolina Red

Staff
Forgive me for intruding on the matter, but I believe its exceedingly unlikely verbal attacks will lead to a change on his stance concerning blacks. And I acknowledge the irony in my words considering I'm a selfish, egotistical, hypocrite myself, but even so, we must recognise the humanity in him.
His humanity will have to be recognized elsewhere.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
The mods need to have an option where the user is automatically on ignore for everyone else but said user doesn't know.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
The mods need to have an option where the user is automatically on ignore for everyone else but said user doesn't know.
That’s what’s called a shadow ban, surprised nobody else has explained that to you.

FireballXL5

So, deliberately, slowly killing a man with your knee on his neck as he pleads for his life is third-degree murder?
What would he have to have done for it to be first-degree?

edcunited1878

Maximum sentence for 3rd degree murder is 25 years in Minnesota.

So he wont get life and possibly might only get a small number of years, certainly he will be out again.
But seems like the former officer had a lengthy rap sheet against him during his time as an officer, so that should come into play in terms of his length in prison. Hopefully probation isn't provided for at least 10 years, however he may get some "relief" and not be allowed to be in the same areas of other convicts in the state penitentiary.

arnie_ni

Is he? His tagline is "Dortmund Fan." I was under the impression banned posters nowadays have "new member" as their tagline
I cant few his profile and based on the mods post i quoted i assumed so

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
So, deliberately, slowly killing a man with your knee on his neck as he pleads for his life is third-degree murder?
What would he have to have done for it to be first-degree?
The prosecutors would have to prove that he entered the interaction with the intent to kill George Floyd specifically.

That would require establishing that he and Floyd had some prior interactions that would lead Chauvin planning to kill him. And that's just the starting point.

First degree murder requires a lot of supporting evidence. It's why prosecutors choose their charges carefully.

Carolina Red

Staff