Queen Elizabeth II | 1926-2022 | Rest in Peace

PeteManic

No slight on her but when she dies it will be a great day as it should be the beginning of the death of the royal family as it’s seen in the UK currently.
William appears to be completely groomed to be head of the institution. It will continue. Most likely forever.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I'm a bit miffed we don't get a day off for her funeral. I'll probably take the day off anyway because I'll want to watch it. The music will be amazing as well.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
You think? I couldn't listen to Radio 3 the day of Philip's funeral because it was all painfully boring chamber music.
The music was incredible and the new piece set to Psalm 104 was one of the best modern pieces of choral music I've heard. If you're deaf or have no taste then I suppose it would have been boring.

Mike Smalling

The real question is, what the drop on BBC Radio 1 Dance will be like this time:

I have no idea if this is real, but it made me laugh.

buchansleftleg

This is being leaked because the Media companies know that 5 days of official mourning is just ridiculous and people won't stand for it.

24 hours of rolling news on her death and a day for her Funeral would be fine, but the protocols in place now are excessive.

The complaints about Prince Phillips death coverage were massive. 5-7 days of that will actually lead to riots on the street if it happens at the wrong time of year.

Moriarty

The Queen never existed. All you ever saw throughout your entire life was a media represented image of her. She was but a pixel on your screen, a flicker on your TV.
I saw her in Manchester during the Silver Jubilee in 1977. For some reason, she also went to Stockport.

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Charlies face on currency is gonna be an immense problem when you need a wank and find yourself down to bare bones for visual material.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
I have no idea if you're joking or not but I won't deny having bad taste :nervous:

C'mere to me now, if you didnt enjoy that choral music you are nothing better than a street urchin who should be put down immediately :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
She is 95 and just lost a lifelong partner. In such circumstances it isn't unusual for the remaining partner declines a bit faster.

Deery

Dreary
Not my favourite Royal but wish her a speedy recovery..

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
She'd be my favourite if she was the last one.

Brophs

The One and Only
Are we absolutely sure they didn’t do a Paul McCartney on it and replace her with a double 50 years ago? Just something to think about.